Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 11 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:48 am

Mizukage thought that he was making it up. "Something came from Hatsuugori? I doubt it. Neither of us have our Bankai, and I've never done that attack before." He frowned.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 11 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:46 am

"But I ain't lying brother! I know what I saw! It was huge made of ice and it literally chewed up those two bastards that tried killing us!" Said Hien. "Usually a bankai manifestation happens without the Zanpaktou's wielder consciously knowing it or seeing it you fool." Said a voice. Jumping Hien was startled to see Soifon standing there. "C-Captain!?" Said Hien a bit shocked to see her. "Judging by your brother's explanation your sword is testing you." Said Soifon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 am

Mizukage looked towards Soifon when she entered without warning and proceeded to insult his brother. He frowned at this. "Testing me? Why would it want to do that? I'm too weak, as you like to put it." He retorted sharply.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:29 am

"Shut up you!" Soifon yelled making Hien fall back out of his seat. She walked up to Mizukage and said, "You better not tell a soul what I tell you two now. I don't need people thinking I'm soft. You two ain't weak. I only say such crap to motivate your lazy asses. In fact I been wanting to replace my Lieutenant with one of you for ages now but you two are just too damn good to pick one of you. You both got the skills and you both got the brains unlike most people I seen. I only came here to find out what the hell happened out in the real world with you two." Said Soifon. "Well it seems you heard the whole story captain. It's obvious this is all linking to Aizen. But why would these shrines be an interest to him?" Asked Hien. "That info is classified. I'm not allowed to speak of it yet till the orders are given. Just don't die on me you two idiots. Last thing I need is my squad to look even weaker. That brute Zaraki will never let it go if he sees how degrading my squad has become. I got a reputation to keep."" Said Soifon. She then left and Hien said, "She's a piece of work ain't she bro?"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 am

Mizukage sighed as he listened to Soifon rant, then watch her leave, storming away. He rolled his eyes at when Hien said. "Yeah, she's SOMETHING." He lay back down, huffing.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 am

Hien laughed for the first time in ages and said, "Heh sorry bro. But I like em with spunk. But I don't like her."

Meanwhile back at the 7th division office. "Please someone kill me...." Groaned Solomon. The paper work nightmare hadn't ended for them yet. "Ney it's been a while captain. Let's go on patrol together and take a break from this horrid nightmare." Said Solomon elbowing Shin'ichi gently.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:32 am

Shin'ichi had been about to doze off when Solomon went about elbowing him. He grunted in response. "You just want away from all the white tree." He joked and yawned. "Sure, let's go. Maybe I can nap." He laughed.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Solomon happy wasted no time in getting moving. The two of them crossed over. It was then they noticed the area was thick with Reitsu. "I think your nap will have to wait Shin'ichi. I Hate this feeling I'm getting from everywhere in the air." Said Solomon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Shin'ichi too felt the overwhelming reiatsu. It was thick, almost suffocating as it permeated everything. He drew Densetsu Kirureru, eyes narrowed as he looked around.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Drawing his blade Solomon rested it over his shoulder. It was then something caught his attention. As a Garganta portal opened Solomon's face paled as he said, "Shit!" Three Menos Grande came sliding through. "This place has become a feeding ground for them damn things! We gotta take them out now!" Said Solomon releasing his blade and running toward the nearest one.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Shin'ichi released his sword and ran forward as well, sending out Gale Strikes and knocking one back. He leapt forward and brought his sword down to be blocked by the Menos Grande, who pushed him back and charged at him.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:08 am

Solomon was having issues as well taking his down. He suddenly took a harsh hit and landed by Shin'ichi. "Damn blasted thing! Is it me or do these bastards seems stronger then normal!?" Said Solomon pissed standing up. He charged at it again.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:24 am

Shin'ichi paused for a second, glancing around. He recognized this place before, from his studies up to becoming a Captain. This was the Earth Shrine! "Solomon! START ABSORBING THE REIATSU!!" He yelled.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 am

Solomon skidded back fast that moment and grabbed the Shrine and said, "Well here goes nothing." Sucking up the Reitsu he yelled, "Bankai!" A moment later he punched the Menos he was fighting right into the earth harshly breaking its nose off. umping back chains shot from the claw on his left hand and wrapped around the Menos. Solomon then ripped it to bits destroying it completely. Landing he said, "One down two to go!" Withdrawing his chains Solomon wrenched up a big chunk of earth and hurled it at the other two knocking them both down in one hit. "Hurry and finish them Shin'ichi! My boost is dropping!" Said Solomon feeling suddenly severely weakened as he fell to his knees. His Bankai shattered and he blacked out on the spot.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 am

Shin'ichi cleaned up the mess that Solomon left, as they were severely weakened and did not pose much of a threat as he went around and executed them. He collected Solomon, and went back to Soul Society.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:40 am

It seemed like hours later a loud scream was heard from within the 4th division. Solomon was pressed up against the wall freaked. The female 4th division had just rubbed some stuff on his battered left arm while he was sleeping and the next thing he did was fly off the bed screaming. "What the hell is that crap!?" Yelled Solomon. "Rubbing alcohol I was trying to clean your cuts silly. Now come here." Said the female. "Hell no keep that shit away from me!!" yelled Solomon avoiding her as she chased after him. Just then a fist collided with Solomon's head and Megumi said, "Cut it out! There are people trying to rest in this building!"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:44 am

Shin'ichi heard the yell as he entered 4th Division to check up on Solomon. "And he called me emotional," He chuckled as he came into the room just as Megumi punched Solomon.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:48 am

Just then Solomon smacked his pillow into Megumi's face feathers bursting everywhere. "Eat feathers pretty boy. I'm leaving this place now." Said Solomon. "Why you! I oughta kick your ass!" Said Megumi picking feathers out of his hair and off himself. "You don't have to guts to do so." Said Solomon as Megumi followed him down the hall. "You're lucky I put up with your crap Solomon. If my father ever found out the crap you do to me you'd be in a world of hurt by getting prosecuted by a noble family!" Said Megumi.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 am

Shin'ichi sighed. When was there ever a moment's peace for him? He followed them out. "And that gives you the right to abuse my third seat?" He called out Megumi. "I'll give you some word of advice, and you can sue me all you like. Just stay away from him, and let his superiors handle the way he does things." He glared at the snobbish punk and went after Solomon.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 am

"No I won't sue. I have you locked up and the key destroyed!" Megumi yelled after Shin'ichi. "Yeesh captain relax. It was a little bicker nothing more between us." Said Solomon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 am

Shin'ichi glanced at Solomon. "I can't afford to ease up, and Megumi has no right to treat you like that. Especially when your Captain is present." He nodded firmly. "If there's anyone going to be beating you up, it's me." He joked.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:20 am

"Ohhh I see protective of me are we? I knew you were soft but not that soft captain." Said Solomon with a big grin. "I doubt I'll pull off a Bankai any time soon. I only did that because I had a boost." Said Solomon with a sigh.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 am

Shin'ichi rolled his eyes, and punched Solomon in the arm. "Well, I don't need someone else disciplining my soldiers for me, especially since I'm standing right there." He grumbled.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Solomon fell over with a thud when Shin'ichi did that. "Easy you brute. You obviously don't know your own strength. And that hurt!" Said Solomon picking himself up.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Shin'ichi smirked at that. "Keep it in mind then, not to piss me off, and you won't suffer my wrath." He laughed, joking. He sighed and crossed his arms as they walked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:51 pm