Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 14 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:38 am

Maylin flushed beet red again. Smiling she said, "Alright sounds fine to me. Just no funny business. Straight to sleep and that's it my big man."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 14 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:45 am

Shin'ichi nodded and smiled. "Follow me," He told her and led Maylin through the house and up the stairs to his room, turning on the light and letting her in.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 am

Sitting on the bed she said, "Soft enough." Kicking her shoes off she stretched out and sighed softly rubbing her sore neck."Well come on you. Turn the light off and come to bed." Said Maylin getting settled under the blanket.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:22 am

Shin'ichi flicked off the light and pulled off his uniform, left in his sleeping tunic. He climbed into bed on the other side, facing Maylin in the darkness. He bit his lip.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 am

It didn't take long for Maylin to fall asleep. She ended up waking up in the middle of the night. Getting out of bed slowly she slipped her shoes on and headed downstairs quietly. She ended up slipping out into the night after that and disappearing. The next morning came around and Solomon who had come early saw the door open. Jade was the first to walk in along with Maylin. "Good morning and good morning and Jade don't you have your own squad to manage. "Nope not for another few hours. As soon as this blasted cast comes off I have to retrain my own stupid arm to function normally. That reminds me. How do you use Kidou?" Asked Jade. "I barely do and if I do it's usually one handed style. Something I was forced to master after I lost my sword arm. Also I suck at it still somewhat mind you. Did you ever hear the story of how I blew myself up using a basic Kidou?" Asked Solomon. Jade laughed and said, "Hell no please do tell. I gotta hear this." Jade grinned and Maylin shook her head muttering, "Men.... I swear..." "Maybe later. The captain should be in. I want to take Maylin out for some experience training but I have to ask him first." Said Solomon making Maylin perk up.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:39 am

Shin'ichi came in late, which was very unusual for him. His hair was tousled, and he looked tired. His uniform looked barely presentable as he adjusted it while walking through the front door and trying to slick down his hair. He nodded to everyone and lumbered on by to his office, where he collapsed in his chair and sighed.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 am

Maylin was startled at how messed up Shin'ichi looked. "Whoa man! Hey May did you and him go at it last night?" Asked Jade with a big grin. A crack was heard when Maylin slapped him. "Ow!" yelped Jade and Solomon snickered in laughter. "Ow! He yelped as Maylin slapped him too. Getting up Maylin entered Shin'ichi's office and closed the door. She then burst into tears and cried, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you worry! I don't blame you if you hate me! I shouldn't have left but I just wanted to be in my own bed at my own home!"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:08 am

Shin'ichi ran his hand through his hair and smoothed it back down again. He rubbed his eyes, and managed a smile. "It's fine. Just... You could've atleast told me." He poured himself some tea and sipped at it half-heartedly.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 am

Maylin sniffled and went over to Shin'ichi. She began rubbing his shoulders and her hands slid down and began rubbing his chest. "Is there anything I can do for you to make it up?" Asked Maylin with a smile and a wink at Shin'ichi.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Shin'ichi shook his head and grasped her hands, pulling them away. It felt good, but he was too upset for that. "No, it's fine. Just... Get back to work." He sighed and buried his face into his hands.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Maylin's eyes filled with tears. She ended up leaving his office and leaving the main office in tears. Heading toward the bar she drowned her sorrows in a glass of Sake.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 am

Shin'ichi sighed. Maybe he wasn't the type for relationships. He saw couples all around him, and he liked the idea of opening up to someone personal, someone beyond a friend, but maybe that just wasn't him. He leaned back into his chair and sighed, staring at the ceiling.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:12 am

Jade walked in and said, "Real smooth captain. The girl just poured her heart out to you. Tried making it up and you just threw her off like you hated her. To make matters worse she's gone of crying and you're going to let her be alone after she was attacked? Some person you are. If she gets killed you'll regret it."

Maylin had left the bar and was walking home at the time when suddenly she felt like she was being watched again. Walking faster she felt a blade at her throat and she froze up and screamed loudly. The masked person ran off just as fast. Running as fast she she could Maylin had no idea where she was going. But she was in tears. She collided with someone just then. Solomon fell over with her. He was just taking a lunch break when she bashed right into him. "Maylin? Are you alright?" Asked Solomon. She clung onto him crying, "No Someone's stalking me! Someone wants me dead I swear! I was just attacked again!"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 am

Shin'ichi didn't need Jade's mouth. He rose out of his chair suddenly, brought of his somber mood. "One would think you'd learn your lesson Jade." He walked around his desk. He pushed him up against the wall, lifting him off his feet. "If you care so much, why don't YOU date her?" He spat in his face and threw him aside, and stormed out of the HQ.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:28 am

Shin'ichi nearly barreled Solomon and Maylin down as they were walking in. Holding Maylin who was shaking still Solomon caught himself and said, "Who closed the damn door?" Looking up he saw Shin'ichi and said, "Sorry about that captain. We got an issue. Maylin was attacked again. This lunatic seems to be only interested in her. And she's far from faking it. Look how rattled she is." "Someone... please just take me home. I should have never become a stupid shinigami. Why me! Why does this guy only want me!" Cried Maylin loudly. "Huh was she attacked again." Jade asked worried as he shoved his way out. He was so disgusted with Shin'ichi he didn't even look at him. "Relax Maylin. I'm afraid you can't go home. This attacker might try and kill you there. We'll figure things out." Said Solomon letting her cry on him. When she pulled away he was soaked.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 am

Shin'ichi glanced down at them, but refused to look at Maylin for long. "I'm going to see the Captain-Commander. Something will be done." He murmured and slipped past them. He sighed and pulled his pipe out, lighting up as he went down the street quickly.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:38 am

Solomon led Maylin back into the office and made her some tea while they waited on Shin'ichi's return. Maylin was so terrified she ended up dropping her cup from shaking so hard and she burst into tears. Jade sighed and said, "Come on it's going to be alright. I know you're scared. Hell I'd be scared too if I had a serial stalker. But you gotta stop crying and show no fear. Maylin quieted down after that and curled up in her seat. "The captain probably hates me now as it is... Let's just make things worse and have some nut case after me... I'm better off dead..." Said Maylin. "Oi there will no talking like that here Maylin. I doubt the captain hates you. He just gets easily troubled it seems." Said Solomon. Jade frowned, "Yeah right... He should get his fucking prioritizes strai-!" Jade said but cut off when a folder hit him in the face Solomon saying, "Shut up! You're not helping!"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 am

Shin'ichi returned about the time Jade was hit with the folder. He went to see the CC, and a new investigation was all ready underway and forces were stepped up on the search for this serial stalker. "I need Maylin in my office." He murmured to them and collected her, pulling her towards the room. He pulled her inside and locked the door behind them. He wrapped his arms around her, falling into the nearest chair and just clinging to her.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 am

Maylin slipped her arms around Shin'ichi and pressed her face into his chest. Looking up at him for a moment Maylin relaxed in his arms and said, "If it's alright can I stay the night with you Shin'ichi..... I promise not to run away in the middle of the night this time. I'm too terrified to walk alone now even in the day time.."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:17 am

Shin'ichi sighed and rubbed Maylin's back slowly. He ran his fingers through her hair, then kissed her cheek. "It's fine. I'm sorry for how I acted. I was just so terrified and stayed up when you were gone, didn't get any sleep, tired..." He trailed off.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 am

"Don't apologize silly. It's my fault. I'm so scared right now it ain't even funny. I just got out of the academy. I had no enemies so who would want me dead?" Whimpered Maylin as she pressed her face into Shin'ichi's chest.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:28 am

Shin'ichi patted her back and sighed. "It's fine. You should be all right as long as you stay with me or someone else." He nodded and got up with her. "Do you need anything?"
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:54 am

"Not really other then that freak after me dead." Said Maylin as she kissed Shin'ichi softly. She smiled and said, "Maybe we should head to your place early. You look exhausted."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 am

Shin'ichi nodded and yawned, agreeing that Maylin was right. "All right," He murmured and kissed her back. He left the office with her and headed home.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Soon Maylin was cuddling in bed with Shin'ichi when they got to his place. Smiling Maylin slipped her arms around Shin'ichi and kissed his cheek softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:14 pm