Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Off duty and bored...(Private)

Discordantentity

Off duty and bored...(Private) Empty Off duty and bored...(Private)

Post  Discordantentity Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Azuka was walking around trying to figure out what to do, she may be from Rukon here and that grated at her nerves. Kicking a stone along the ground, she sighed and growled in irritation at the nobles here and that she was not where they were. She was a princess from Rukon now, but still sometimes jealous of the nobility here. There was one who bothered her, and she hoped that he would not show up and give her more trouble. Still she was second in command of the second division, and the 'flash princess' who was not as fast as her captain but close.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Off duty and bored...(Private) Empty Re: Off duty and bored...(Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Just then a voice said, "Well well if it ain't miss piggy from the Rukon. Waltzing around like she owns it all." Megumi appeared with a big smirk on his face. "Where you going of to ge drunk like the other swine from your area?" Asked Megumi.
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Looking at Megumi she chuckled and shook her head, she was not going to tip him off to anything if she made a move. "My captain would not be impressed, after all someone of my rank should set an example for decorum. Besides I have class compared to them, so why don't you run along you two bit hack who can barely keep par with me." She grinned after speaking and then appeared behind him with a swift and sharp elbow to the middle of his back, which she dug in and spun off from with a sharp kick to the left knee from the side. She was not going to let him talk like that to her, even if she got reprimanded by Soi Fon for fighting over such a trivial reason. "I am the second in command of my division, you should show more respect for me. There's a reason I am the flash princess, don't forget it..." She stood there in front of him and looked rather wickedly at him, not even going for Kage hime as she had no intention of sullying her blade this time.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Megumi fell over with a thud. Jumping up he actually went as far as to slapping Azuka right across the face. "I don't give a damn if you were a captain! Know your place here woman! You'll be hearing from my family now!" Megumi then limped off due to a scraped knee from that incident.
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 pm

"You have had that coming for some time, believe me I won't be able to avoid trouble anyways. I'm not too worried, at least I learned to survive on my own in Rukon." She called out as he walked away, and then headed back to squad HQ with a disgusted look on her face. She knew what was coming and would face it, after all if she didn't her zanpaktou would lose respect for her. Entering the building she mentally prepared herself for it, and still she held no shame for her actions as they were justified to her.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:53 am

It was then as Azuka was heading back to the 2nd division. a blur shot past her. Solomon was running as fast as he could and he skidded around the corner and peered around it as the mob of 11th division brutes stopped seeing Azuka but not him. "Hey girlie did a four eyed moron just run through here. I want to snap his neck." Said one of the men cracking his knuckles. "Hey now ain't she a pretty one. Why not come join us little lady." Said another with a smirk.
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Seeing the 11th squad members she groaned, and then shook her head in disappointment. She knew what they were doing was against the rules, and she had seen somebody come past her and hide. "How badly do you want to have this incident reported to your captain, making your squad look bad. I don't play with ruffians and thugs, their beneath me." She replied with a light smile and then flash stepped in front of the one who shoke to her, then she proceeded to give him a swift knee to the groin and elbow to the bottom of the chin. "Now get out of here, before I decide to make more examples..." Her tone was low and threatening and she had her hand near the handle of her zanpaktou, if they pressed she would unleash the princess and make them back off.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:38 am

The bunch not pleased one of their own was knocked like that all came charging at Azuka. Solomon then moved forward fast and held out his left hand yelling, "Hadou 31 Shakkahou! The brutes were all sent flying by the powerful blast and all landed over in a dog pile. "Hehe see ya." Said Solomon running off not even recognizing Azuka at the moment.
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Seeing them charge at her she didn't even blink, and instead moved to one side so they would run past her and she could get them from behind. Still once Solomon jumped in she laughed, their ways of brute force were clearly weak. "That was impressive, those meatheads chase you like that often. Been a long time, I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about this dead princess." She spoke and then looked at him, before blinking and walking over to him. he knew him, he had been there the night she died and he had stopped her from becoming what she fought. "How long has it been, since you saved my soul. Solomon I'm surprised to see you in this situation, I remember you being the one more able than I was then." She spoke as she poked him in the forehead lightly, studying his face and smiling. She still remembered everything, though she had wondered where he had gotten himself to since then.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Solomon blinked when she poked his forehead. He didn't want to believe it at first but here she was standing right in front of him. "It's been ten years... Ten long years since I saved your soul. And look at you now. A full fledged Shinigami." Said Solomon with a smile.
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Azuka laughed and looked at Solomon, at leats he recognized her and seemed glad to see her. She was already going to be in trouble, but now an act like this could compund it. "Ten years and a vice captain, and what about you?" She replied with a happy smile, she hoped he would remember her as she had been different back then. "I became a shinigami becuase I couldn't take the Rukon, and yet I find myself defending it from those who would look down on it." She closed her eyes and knew that she could face her captain, she felt things were justified and figured she might want to wait till the morning. "Hopefully this little incident doesn't add to my troubles, and get you in any trouble."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:55 pm

"Nah I'm usually in trouble half the time anyway. I'm a good drinking buddy of my captain so my lieutenant throws me out a lot often when I get too tipsy. I'm glad you're safe and well though. That night. Your final time alive was the scariest moment of my life. I didn't think you'd make it but you did and I'm glad." Said Solomon with a smile as he patted Azuka's back. "So you still tough at nails woman? When I first encountered you. You were stubborn beyond hell refusing to associate with me. That was till I grew on you and you began to like me." Said Solomon.
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 pm

"Nothings changed, I'm still the same ironclad princess who had to warm up to you. Last time a noble looked down on me I made them kiss the dirt, just bcause here I landed in Rukon doesn't mean I won't abandon my pride and confidence." She replied knowing that her idea of confidence was more of being a stuck up princess, one who could not tolerate anybody talking down to her and would not hesitate to teach anyone a lesson. Still she was going to tone it down for her captain, even though she would act like it was justified. "In a day or two the fallout should hit, I just hope my captain doesn't leave things in their hands." She replied with a laugh, as she was suddenly behind him and then in front of him again. She spoke of what she did with like she didn't regret it even to Solomon, and she was actually looking forward to whatever may happen. "They can never keep me down."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Just then Solomon looked over his shoulder seeing more 11th division members run toward them. "Uh oh. Oh boy looks like our friends had friends. Let's run." Said Solomon grabbing Azuka's hand running off quickly.
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:53 pm

If tonight could get any worse it probably had, though she was not sure of what he had done to piss them off their captain should have better control over his men. "I'm going to file a complaint with their captain, they shouldn't be allowed to run amok like this. Hang on, I have an idea." She then moved into an alley near her divisions HQ and opened a hatch in the ground, heading beneath the streets she shut it once he was down into the torch lit passage. "I know how to lose them quite easily, we'll come up inside the groundsof my divisions HQ. It'll look awkward, but at least on the grounds I'll have the authority to tell them that they can walk away or be removed by force." She then led him a short ways in and down and to one side, where there was a ladder going up that led to just inside the entrance to the second division HQ.

The 11th squad members saw them coming up in their searching and considered the situation, one of the more impulsive ones decided to drag the group inside. Looking to the two of them he had some bruises and looked like he was missing a tooth. "Shall I call for my captain or will I suffice as vice captain? You can either leave here willingly or be removed by force, you have no authority to be here with the intent to harm either my guest or I. If you insist on this course of action, I will contact your captain immediately so you can explain yourself to him why you were acting like a bunch of hooligans and threatening a fellow shinigami. Do you not have pride in what you are?" She had her zanpaktou drawn, and was over one shoulder as she knew that it was already getting excited at the prospect of actually being used outside of training. She would gladly kick their ass, and call for the help of any squad members available to handle this situation. She knew the rules quite well, and how to use them to her advantage except when it came to Megumi.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:26 pm

They all took off running scared just then and Solomon was confused as to why till he felt the presence behind them. Turning he saw Soifon walk up not looking happy. Looking to Azuka she said, "You come with me now." Looking to Solomon she then said, "You I don't know who you are but get lost unless you have offcial business here." Solomon gave a nervous laugh and said, "Good day captain see you Azuka." He then ran off and disappeared. Soifon then said, "I heard that noble was picking on you again. Did you put him in his place already or what?"
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Seeing them run she knew who was behind them, seeing Solomon run she sheathed her zanpaktou and and cleared her throat. "Another time then." She replied before answering her captain, not going to lie about the matter. Still not sure of what his retribution would be, for being humiliated so quickly. "If by put him in his place, you mean I forced him to the ground face first at my feet the yes captain. Whether or not it will be enough, then that remains to be seen. After all, we've been rivals since the academy." Her reply came with a sigh, he was the one problem she could never keep down. Ever since the academy, and up until now that heated rivalry kept going.
    Discordantentity

Post  Discordantentity Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:24 pm

*BUMP* Where are you? *BUMP*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:03 am