Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) Empty Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 am

Kian nodded as he got up. "Yeah lets get this over with. I don't want to-" Kian was cut off again as he gasped and went to the ground.

"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Roared Yotoro as the mask started to from. "I will not... be cast aside!!!" Yotoro said as he pulled out his zanpaktou and ran at the vizards roaring.

Haji just clapped his hands as Yotoro was chained up with kidou. "Hurry I don't know how long I can hold him."

Yotoro roared as he tried to get free as the mask continued to from. "damn you all!!!" he roared as his reiatsu just kept growing.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:03 am

Everyone had scattered that moment and got out of danger safely. Hiyori kicked Shinji in and said, "You go first stupid!" Diva was a bit startled. But Solomon placed his hand on her shoulder. It was then she started to sing to distract Yotoro. Solomon felt his heart suddenly race as she did that.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:10 am

Yotoro widened his eyes as he fell to his knees. "That... song..." he said as he was losing his grip on Kian.

Shinji wasted no time and broke the mask with his zanpaktou getting Kian back to his normal self. "Man that sucker wants out big time. We need to get you started." Shinji said as he nodded to Haji.

Haji released Kian as he then went downstares to prepare for the barrier.

"Kian... normally we take the channels and see how strong you are... but we already know your strength so..." Shinji held out his hand and then sent Kian into his inner world. "I just hope you can beat him... he seems very powerful." he said as he picked up Kian and motioned for Solomon and Diva to follow. "Megumi... you want to come also" Shinji asked as he held Kian.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 am

Megumi and the others followed and took a seat on the side lines. Hiyori then walked up and pointed at Diva saying, "You come over to us. That song of yours is useful and might help him. Diva nodded and followed after Hiyori.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 am

Kian woke up and looked around recognizing where he was. "This is... their realm." Kian said seeing the familiar night light desert. He took a step and ripples fromed. "Yep... desert like appearance but water based grounds with no splashing sounds."

Yotoro was on the other side. "Welcome... Kian." Yotoro said staring at him with an angry look that tigers give off when they snarl.

Kian froze then looked around... "Where are they... where are the twins?" Kian asked as he stood ready to fight.

"Oh you mean the 2 princesses of this realm. Perhaps they are right there beside you." Pointing to Kian's Zanpaktou. "Or maybe... They are next to me!!!" Yotoro said showing he too had a zanpaktou... his hilt was grey.

Kian got ready to fight without calling out the phrase as it went into shikai. "Damn you... you forced them to obey you." Kian said narrowing his eyes.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 am

Watching the process Diva began to sing once instructed to do so. Solomon and Megumi were a bit scared and worried as they watched Kian slowly hollowfy on the spot.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 am

In the real world Kian became Yotoro but mindless... more lke a hallow as he snarled and growled evilly. Love was the first one to fight him as he charged at him roaring with fangs appearing because of the hallow state. Love fought defensively since Kian was fighting more like a cat yet was also using Hakuda also.

Shinji stared. "Solomon, Megumi... who was the one that trained Kian? Was it Yoruichi?" He asked as he was worried that if she did... then Kian could me more powerful then what they originally thought.

Kian slashed at Yotoro using back bladed slashes... his way of being offensive in a defensive position.

Yotoro blocked each one as the blades bashed against each other as he stayed in the front bladed way since he was more direct. Hitting Kian with long slashes like cat claw moves but they were so powerful they caused massive ripples in the realm. "you think you can beat me?!"

Kian backed away and was breathing hard... he was doing everything he learned by Yoruichi with Hakuda, shunpo and with Kisuke's Zanjutsu stances but still was getting no where. "To think I might have to go as far as using that. Don't know what will happen to this world when I use it... but you leave me no choice." Kian said as he stood up and got in the ready stance.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:41 am

Yes Yoruichi was the one who taught him everything he knows pretty much. "Man this is freaking me out." Said Megumi.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:47 am

Shinji just gasped. "You mean to tell me he knows the advanced forms of Hakuda!!!" Shinji said in complete shock. "Haji... get Love out of there... Hiyori... take over!" He said.

Kian-Yotoro had knocked Love to the ground several times as he was on all 4s now and his reiatsu started to change as a dark blue aura was coming around him.

"Oh no... I think thats..." Shinji knew by the aura what it ment.

Kian in the realm stood his ground then widened his eyes as Yotoro did the same thing.

"Fine then... lets see who really is stronger..." Yotoro said as he narrowed his eyes.

Kian just narrowed his eyes as sweat rolled down his face. "BAN..."

"KAI!" Yotoro said with Kian as they both went into their bankai state...
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:52 am

Hiyori burst in and threw Love out. Coming at Kian fast she managed to strike him but ended up getting slashed partially. "Damn you fricken flea bag!" Yelled Hiyori skidding back."Smooth move you weren't supposed to butt in head on blondie!" Solomon yelled."Shaddup when I'm through you're dead four eyes!" Said Hiyori dodging Yotoro.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 am

Kian-Yotoro was changing rappidly as the bankai form was there on his arms and legs with the huge blades in the front. But Kian-Yotoro was now in the full hallow form in under 5 mintues. He had 2 tails that waved wildly hiting the ground and cracking it. He looks like a white tiger but more leaner like a cheeta as his front hands looked more claw like and his back legs more of a cat. He growled as the same thing with the mask happened. 3/4 was covering his face only the last 1/4 was around the mouth area in one spot where they could see the fangs.

Kian was bashing hard against Yotoro unable to get solid blows in with his blades but with his hakuda he was nailing Yotoro each time. Seeing him get bangged up but Kian was getting cut up a little in his arms.

Yotoro growled as he couldn't help but be unfocused because of the singing... his vision was starting to get distorted and if this continued he could be mortally wounded which was back for his case.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 am

A boom was heard and dust flew up clouding their vision. When it cleared Hiyori was laying unconscious on the other side of the area across from Kian. "get her out of there!" Yelled Megumi loudly. Solomon ran forward just then and grabbed Shinji rattling him saying, "Doing something before I lose my brother you moron!!"
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 am

Shinji waved Solomon off. "Haji... how much time has it been?"

"Exactly 5 minutes and 45 seconds." Haji said keeping the barrier up. Opening a way for Hiyori could escape. "Kensai... get her out of there. Lisa go!"

Shinji could not believe it... "Only in 5 minutes... still we have to say the 30 min is the worst case senario. Diva... you need to sing with all your heart!" he said.

Kensai went in and got Hiyori out of there... Kian-Yotoro saw Lisa as he roared but then he seemed to plant himself on the ground sprawling his legs about to do something as he opened his mouth as a Cero was forming.

Kian finally got a few slashes in as he then pinned Yotoro to a hill as they fought for control of the battle. "I won't lose to an animal like you!" Kian said narrowing his eyes.

Yotoro narrowed his eyes more growling that he was losing to Kian... it was because of the singing he was losing focus and now he was injured things would not end well if this escalated.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 am

The Cero shot off and another bang went off. This time they actually felt a slight breeze of it even outside the barrier. Coughing as a small trace of dust blew up Solomon saw Lisa was still one piece thankfully.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 am

Kian-Yotoro growled as he charged at Lisa in a galop as his 2 tails beat against the ground breaking it appart as he jumped up even with the bankai he was going to slash at her with his blades.

Yotoro was breathing hard as he went to a knee... "It would appear you are strong Kian... but you don't have the power to beat Aizen yet... you have to be ruthless, you have to hate him, that's what my power is." Yotoro said still looking at him with that angry stare.

Kian had enough as he pulled his arm back and used shunpo running at Yotoro at full speed. "its over Yotoro!!!" Kian yelled as kidou went into it. "Han'ya Aori!!!" he said as he exploded on impact with the full blast of it.

Kian-Yotoro in the air seemed to slip as he crashed into the ground back frist as he was screaming as he roared into the sky... he was now changing back.

Kian in saw the fading pieces of Yotoro there as Yotoro smirked.

"Yeah... you still have what it takes to become stronger... Kian... I guess I'll give you my powers then... the powers of dense darkness. But know this Kian... you slip up just once... I will make you regret it." he said as he faded into the air of the inner world.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 am

Everyone held their breath as there was a complete stand still of silence. Yotoro froze midway and suddenly his hollow form shattered away leaving only the mask on Kian's face. Diva cut off her singing just them and caught her breath hoping he did it.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 am

Kian slowly got up exhausted as he just took off the mask and had it fall to the ground. "Your one tough bastard. You know that." Kian said to the mask as he just fell back falling asleep.

"Ten minutes... it took him ten minutes to finish the test... that's a new record." Haji admitted.

Shinji walked on up and checked Kian as he smiled. "He's okay... just exhausted and tired." he said to everyone that was happy they didn't need to keep the fighting going.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 am

Solomon walked over and lifted Kian up on his back and said, "We're going to take him home for the time being if that's okay. I'll bring him back when he awakens since I don't know if you need to do anything else with him."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 am

"Go ahead and take him... But when he wakes up he's to be with us. No matter how you like it Solomon, Kian is a Viazard. He's one of us and part of our team." Shinji said.

"We will welcome him in open arms, well at least some of us will... Hiyori may get upset seeing him." Haji admitted as he watched them leave.

Kensai was shocked as he watched them leave. "Shinji is he really...?" he was about to ask.

"Yes... there's no doubt in my mind now about it. He is Aizen's son." Shinji said as he walked away to tend to the others.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 am

A few days later back at the warehouse. Megumi and Solomon sat there drinking cola while he watched Hiyori beat the crap out of Kian. And she was livid cause he knocked her out cold during his test. Slamming Kian down Hiyori beat him with her sandal and said, "Pathetic! Pathetic! Pathetic! is 15 seconds all you got kitty litter!?" Stepping back Hiyori said, "Now do it again and this time hold it even it kills you!" "Boy is she a viscous little bug." Said Megumi. "More like a demon if you ask me. Pass me another cola." Said Solomon. Hiyori whipped around and said, "I heard that you two! Don't me come over there and kill you! You're lucky we're allowing you to be here!" "Sorry but you won't be getting rid of us ever. We swore to stay by Kian's side even if it got us killed and that's what we're doing. Where he goes we go." Said Megumi. "That's my brother you're beating on.." Said Solomon popping open his soda and taking a deep sip from it.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 am

Kian got up after being pelted as he looked at his hand. "Okay... focus the power into your hand... and then..." Kian then put it on completely as his eyes glowed and became cat like. He looked at himself and started to feel the difference as he closed his eyes. "Now I get it." he said with the hallow voice behind it.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:08 am

"Don't hold your breath." Said Hiyori. Seconds later the mask shattered. Hiyori's sandal implanted on Kian's face after that and she said, "Pathetic!" Solomon sighed shaking his head.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

Kian laid there for a second as he sighed. "You know... I wasn't to full power yet... the damn mask isn't working fully either!" Kian said as he fliped himself back up. "Diva... can you give me a hint here as to how it works." Kian still couldn't call her mom... he never called anyone mom.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 am

"It's simple keep a clear conscious pull it out and on then concentrate on holding it for as long as you can." Said Diva softly.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 am

Kian looked at her a bit puzzled then thought. "Pull it out... and!" He reformed the mask as he closed his eyes. ~Focus on it... Focus on it!~ He said as he slowly opened his eyes. "So this is Yotoro huh?" Kian said as he got ready for Hiyori again this time ready he felt better now as Yotoro opened his eyes sealed within him.

~Now your getting it.~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:34 am