Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:02 am

Kian was fast asleep but when he woke up he was outside alone. He closed his eyes again feeling lonely... everyone had friends but Kian didn't have a connection with a girl yet. Solomon and Megumi could have anyone they wanted but Kian didn't have that... Yulia was far away and his fear with gifted women also posed a problem. "Man... I wish someone out there loved me." Kian said.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Just then a figure walked toward him. Yulia had graduated early only to hear Kian had gone and abandoned the Soul Society. As well as Megumi and Solomon. Stopping in front of Kian she didn't say a word and just stood there.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 am

Kian opened his eyes seeing her as he then closed them again. "Wonderful... I'm now seeing her when I'm thinking about her." Kian said as he laid there not realizing she was actually there.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:30 am

Yulia then frowned. Snapping in anger she kicked him right in between the legs where it really counted and yelled, "WAKE UP!!" Solomon and Megumi heard Kian's high pitched scream that moment across the area and they ran that way fast.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:34 am

Kian then was curled up into a ball with tears running down his face and trying to breath, also trying to swallow as he was waiting for the pain to subside.

Shinji looked seeing Kian in pain as he looked at Yulia then to the others. "Friend of yours???" he asked Solomon and Megumi
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 am

"Ow man! That poor guy! Yulia you're too harsh!" Said Megumi. Heb gasped when Yulia pointed her Zanpaktou at him and said, "Resonate!" The blade turned golden that moment and let off a high pitched noise that hurt everyone's ears. "GAH! Yulia what the hell!?" Yelled Solomon falling to his knees in pain with Megumi. Hiyori close to snapping from the sound tired going for Yulia but was paralyzed as well. The piercing sound cut off and Yulia put her sword away saying, "Consider yourselves let off easy unlike the fool at my feet here." "What the bloody hell is wrong with you woman!!" Yelled Megumi pissed standing up. "What were you thinking leaving the Soul Society you fools!" Cried Yulia loudly. "Yulia it's a long story." Said Solomon. "Then speak I'm listening!" Snapped Yulia.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 am

Moments later Kian was passed out because the pain and the sound was to much for his body to handle.

"Haji... could you heal Kian... seems the little miss over there did more then her fair share of hurting him." Shinji said. "To add to the story miss. Kian is now one of us... a Viazard, the masked shinigami." Shinji said.

Haji walked over to Kian to see what he could do. He realized all he needed to do was to a little spell to help kian's regeneration in his sleep as he watched over him.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:55 am

"So he's a fricken Hollow. I get it now. I just didn't want to believe it..." Said Yulia. "Dumb bitch what the hell is wrong with you!? Do I look like I'm trying to break the world record of going deaf the quickest way possible!?" Snapped Hiyori pissed. "Yulia why you here?" Asked Megumi. "Because I was worried about Kian mainly..." Said Yulia. "Yet you do this to him." Said Solomon with a sigh. Yulia got down by Kian and Megumi said, "I always knew you loved him. Why do you think I called it off between us?" "Because you a thick pig headed stuck up ass.." Said Yulia.Solomon snorted in laughter and Megumi flushed and said, "At least I'm not some cheap whore looking to get laid. Or did you forgot about that?" Megumi was obviously implying something Yulia tried to do. He got punched out and Hiyori said, "I think I'm going to like her. This is getting interesting."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 am

Kian was still asleep for a little while. He then woke up grabbing a glass of milk and drinking it slowly.

"We have hallow powers yes... but we are not hallows. We are Shinigami with hallow powers. Our power is our curse. Kian was born a Viazard." Shinji said as he watched over Kian.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:06 am

Yulia pulled Kian in a hug and said, "I'm sorry... I guess I was a little too far upset. I missed you though Kian..." She let go and sat by him. "Oh sure he gets the gentle treatment and I get bruised..." Said Megumi annoyed. Yulia glared at him saying, "You're a nuisance Megumi.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:13 am

Kian smiled a bit and blushed as he sipped his milk again. "Its okay. Just be more gental okay. I still feel numb in my legs and theighs." Kian confessed as he was taking it easy.

"Seems that a lot of shinigami are going rough already. Just what is happening in Soul Society?" Shinji said concerened.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:28 am

"I don't know whats going on but believe it or not its raining there right now. It's been pouring for twelve hours straight in the heart of the soul society. So bad we're being flooded." Said Yulia. "You serious? There hasn't been a change of weather there in a millennium I heard from old tales from being there through the years." Said Solomon. "I'm still damp so yeah the rain hasn't let up." Said Yulia. "Could it be Aizen's doing?" Asked Solomon. "Right you are." Said a male voice. Turning they saw a man they had never seen before. And judging by the white jacket over his clothing he had to be a new captain. "And you are! How the hell are people fricken finding our place!?" Said Hiyori. "Luke Fabre new captain for the 5th division. Kian Shiba I've been requested to come ask for your help. Come back with me to the Soul Society. In fact you your brother and Megumi here have all been requested to ask to help. Please come back with me for the time being." Said Luke. "How do you know we ain't going to be in trouble?" Asked Solomon. "The way things are going right now your traitory is the last of our minds." Said Luke.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 am

Kian thought as he was a bit puzzled and perplexed by this. he then stood up as he nodded. "Very well. I'm sure Ichigo will also be apart of this since they can find us so quickly. Or maybe they talked to Urahara first." Kian said as he finished his milk.

"Very well? Hmph! You have much to learn Kian. Be careful, trust no one in Soul Society." Shinji said. He was thinking Aizen may have a spy in Soul Society."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:43 am

Crossing over into the Soul Society was a nightmare. The sky was dark and black and the rain was coming down harshly on the group. Luke led them through the Seireitei into his office. "Momo blankets and tea please." Said Luke to his lieutenant as they walked in dripping wet. "Yes Captain Fabre." Said Hinamori running into the back. Coming out she handed each one of them a blanket to dry off with and keep warm. Smiling at Kian she said, "It's been a while. Toushiro.. I mean Captain Hitsugaya has been wondering what's become of you." "Mega Midget worried about Kian?" Asked Megumi snorting in laughter. Solomon laughed some what too.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:52 am

Kian blushed as he looked around. He looked over seeing Yulia nearby as he smiled. "I'm glad that Captain Hitsugaya has been worried about me. After the info meeting I'm going to head to see Kukaku. Big sis must be worried sick about me." Kian said as he looked outside. "Besides... this isn't natural rain." Kian observed.

Ichigo was with Rukia at Squad 13 trying to figure this out also. Something was amiss here since this did reek of Aizen all over it but this wasn't his style.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:00 am

Just then the door opened and a woman walked in. "Ah hello Kaede what can I do for you?" "Here Captain Misaki." Said Hinamori handing her a blanket. "I just came to see what the ruckus was about Luke. This Raizen is wrecking my hair too." Said Kaede with a pout. Seeing Kian she instantly clung onto him and said, "My my and who might you be cutie?Whose squad you in?" Megumi and Solomon moved away from Yulia as she literally wretched Kian away from Kaede saying, "Back off bitch!" "Oh is he yours? I don't see your name on him little girl." Said Kaede jerking Kian back into her arms. "LADIES PLEASE!" Said Luke loudly. He then sighed and said, "Honestly let him up for air Kaede. This isn't how a superior should act." Kaede looked down to see she had Kian's face smothered in her chest as he held him with a death grip. Letting him go Yulia snatched him away from her and glared at Kaede with a death glare.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:10 am

Kian was sitting down fine with his blanket as he was trying his best to think straight but then when Kaede came in and clung to him he was pulling back clearly trying to get away from her as he was blushing. ~Not good.~ He then was pushed back feeling a bit better as he was breathing easy. ~I'm good now.~ Then when he was grabbed again he was clearly trying to break free because he was sufficating. Once Fabre told them to break it up and Kian was free his eyes were spinning as he was breathing lightly.

Ichigo stood out looking at the rain feeling helpless, he didn't know anything only Aizen was plotting something and this rain was connected but just like the rain they washed any cluses away.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:13 am

Yulia threw Kaede out and slammed the door shut saying, "Dumb bitch.." "Jeez woman possessive much?" Asked Megumi. "I think Kian is better then you any day." Said Yulia.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:20 am

Kian got up slowly. "do I have a say in all of this. Damn... is there ever a day when a woman won't mug me in Soul Society?" Kian carified himself. He then looked to Fabre. "So... what's the deal? Who is requesting me? The Head Captain?" he asked a bit forcefull. He wanted answers so he could get out of there.

Lao-Lee was making his rounds as he sat down. He and Matsumoto became quite close now. But knowing Kian was coming back he was worried. The rumors and acuzations about him were the worst. ~Is Kian really Aizen's son?~
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:31 am

Luke nodded and said, "Pretty much so. The situation will be disucssed tomorrow though after Captain Ukitake gets everything he needs." "In that case ;et's go visit sister now for the time being. We'll be back first thing in the morning." Said Solomon looking to Luke who nodded.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:39 am

Kian sighed as he got up. "Then I'll see you tomorrow." Kian said as he held out his hand to Yulia. He wanted to stay with her as long as possible he just felt a little jealous that megumi was the one who got to 'have' her first. Kian then left with the blanket over him and Yulia as he looked around narrowing his eyes. His eyes went cat like for an instant as they went back to normal.

Lao-Lee was finished his rounds as he went to visit his second home. Shiba Clan where Kukaku was. He was at her table. "I don't know what to think anymore. Kian can't be what they are making him out to be." he said to Kukaku.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:45 am

"I don't know much myself Lao but if he is Aizen's son I don't care either way." Said Kukaku. Just then she turned seeing the wet group walking in. The first thing she did was hit Solomon on the head and grab Kian into a gentle non smothering hug.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 am

[b]Kian giggled a bit. "Yeah you haven't changed Kukaku... can't show any liniancy on Solomon huh?" Kian said hugging her back. He then motioned for Yulia. "Kukaku this is Yulia... you haven't met her before but she was my friend in the Academy." he said.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:51 am

"About time someone in this family brings a girl home." Said Kukaku making Yulia blush. They ended up having a full good meal that night and all went to bed. Yulia slipped into Kian's room that night and saw he was still awake. Taking a seat by his bed she said, "I can't sleep may I join you?"
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 am

Kian looked over and nodded as he patted the side of his bed as he continued to look outside. "Yulia... did you really think I was a traitor at first?" Kian asked as he sat there looking at the rain.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:53 am