Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 am

It was then a sharp piercing sound was heard. "Ah damn!" Cried Jade holding his ears. Yulia walked up and faced the Kian imposer. She had a frown on her face at that moment.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:00 am

Yotoro screamed as he used shunpo to get away from the sound as he held his ears. "Arrrggggh! Who are... wait... your the one that stole Kian's heart, the other me's heart." he said narrowing his eyes.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:04 am

Yulia flickered and vanished appearing in front of the clone she kicked him in the chest and sent him crashing into the wall and through several buildings after that. Jumping up and coming down on him with a kick she said, "Kian isn't the only master of Hakuda!" She landed on him and a crater formed underneath his body as the earth shattered from the force of her landing on him.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 am

Yotoro widened his eyes as he screamed out in pain but he then fliped up and kicked her in the back to get away from her. "It seems I am not fit to fight you on equal terms. This is not over yet! Tell Kian, that there can only be one true entidy." he said as a garganta opened up behind him as he stepped inside. "This is not over!" he said as he vanished.

Kian was pacing back and forth. "Anytime now... I want this fighting to come to an end." Kian suggested.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:14 am

Yulia was daring enough to try and hop in after him. But Jade tackled her to the dirt stopping her. Throwing him off she walked off with a frown. "Sheesh man what a total bitch." Said Jade with a frown.

"Patience is a virtue Kian. Maybe it's not time to fight yet. You don't want to rush things." Said Diva softly. "I don't believe I met you before?" "I'm Kian's mother." Said Diva with a smile as she messed up Kian's hair. "Eh?" Said Matsumoto looking back and froth from her to Kian trying to see a resemblance.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 am

Kian shook his head as he sighed. "You won't find any resemblence Rangiku. Maybe hair color but that's it." He said as he sat down.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:40 am

"Kian maybe we should ditch this shrine and go check the other. We can't sleep out here we'll die for sure then. And I'm starving." Said Solomon. Just then a rice ball was shoved in his mouth by Megumi. Coughing Solomon said, "You had food this whole time!? You little twit!" "Oh stuff it..." Said Megumi shoving another in Solomon's mouth. "Luckily I came prepared." Said Megumi munching on a candy bar.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 am

"That's our Megumi for you. Always prepare for everything." Kian said as he took one rice cake and had some. "You asked Orihime for these didn't you." he said smiling. Knowing she was a good cook and all.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:51 am

"Yep she pretty much insisted even though I politely refused." Said Megumi. "You liar you're such a pig and you know it." Said Solomon. Megumi frowned and shook his soda. Popping it open he sprayed it on Solomon who coughed and spluttered getting caught off guard. Solomon jumped up pissed and said, "Why you!!" He tried doing the same thing to Megumi but sprayed Kian instead when Megumi flash stepped by Matsumoto dodging. "Ha! Ha! You're so slow you one arm half wit!" Said Megumi laughing.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 am

Kian lowered his eyes feeling bad as he looked at Solomon. "You know... Kukaku is so going to enjoy giving you the rub of death." Kian said as he walked away. "I need water!" He said.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 am

With that said a wave of water hit Kian drenching him completely. Rukia walked up Zanpaktou released saying, "Your welcome. Though I'm sure you seen enough water. We all nearly drowned in the Soul Society."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 am

Kian was drenched as he sighed. "Towl!" he called out as he got down on all 4s and shook himself like a cat would to get cleaned off. "This is not my day." he said drying off in the sun.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 am

Diva smiled at Kian and laughed slightly. Matsumoto was getting annoyed at Megumi and Solomon chasing each other around spraying each other with pop. "Will you two cut it out!!" She yelled loudly making them both stop sharply and fall over.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:15 am

Kian laughed as he walked over to Matsumoto. "You should see them when Kukaku yells at them... they run away more then stand at attention." Kian said as he sat back down. "Well now that I'm dryer I guess we sit and wait a bit more." Kian said as he laid back.

Ichigo was patched right up as he felt energized once more. "Be careful.. they are much stronger then at first glance." he said.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 am

Soon night came and Megumi and Solomon were laying back to back snoring loudly as they slept. "Sorry but I got to go. You guys can camp out here tonight." Said Matsumoto opening the gate. She left leaving everyone else.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 am

Kian looked around as he closed his eyes. "They aren't coming... I'm sure of it... but the problem is the moment we leave they may take the chance to attack." Kian said feeling horrible. "Ichigo... you can go home and get some major rest and also your friends. I'll stay here besides... I don't belong in Soul Society anymore." Kian said as he went to the top and used his kidou to create a hammic.

Ichigo nodded as he went to the other temple to tell his friends to go home for the night. After a few hours they had left to their respected homes.

Kian just slept that night as he dreamed about Yulia by his side.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 am

The next morning Kian got kicked out of his hammock and said, "Wake up! Me and Megumi have had enough of this. We're going back to the vizard hide out to get out of his dead beat sun." "Like it matters I'm already red as a tomato!" Cried Megumi disgusted as he looked into the well to see a beet red face staring back at him.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 am

Kian fell on his face as he groaned. "You do know you guys are like the odds out of the bunch since your not viazards and being a viazard isn't all that fun." Kian admitted. He got up and brushed himself off. "If you want to go then go... I'm staying, you never can tell what aizen is up to nowadays." he said as he stretched like a cat again.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 am

"Go get lost." Said a voice. Jade appeared and said, "I'll keep an eye out for things. Go get some damn rest you fool." Diva pulled Kian along and said, "Don't let the Seireitei use you as some tool Kian. You need your rest too. Why not go visit Yoruichi and Urahara for a few. They probably miss you. "Yeah and have something for my horrid sun burn..." Whimpered Megumi.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:18 am

"Alright alright. Sheesh... but it might be good to see brother kisuke and big sister Yoruichi again. see how things have changed since I've become a viazard and such." he said as he walked with Solomon and Megumi back to Urahara's shop. "Hey guys!" he called out.

Jinta came out and tackle hugged Kian as Kian rolled with him on the ground. "Where the heck have you been Kian... its no fun without you." Jinta said.

Kian laughed. "Hey sorry... Soul Society is a reck, the living world is very unstable, and my mortal enemy is the master mind... kinda ruines things." Kian pointed out.

Ururu came out with her same meloncolly face as Kian patted her head. "Good too see you guys again." she said.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:25 am

Yoruichi appeared just then and hugged Kian lightly saying, "I been worried about you. You need to check in more often." Seeing Megumi she said, "You go take a cold shower it'll help soothe that sun burn of yours. "Thank you!!" Said Megumi dashing into the back and disappearing. "I need a good bath after him. I'm filthy." Said Solomon. Yoruichi messed up Kian's hair saying, "You take one then Kian will after. I swear if we don't feed you and allow you guys to shower here regularly you'd be eating out of the trash and bathing in the gutters." Said Yoruichi handing Solomon an envelope with more money in it.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 am

Kian blushed as he reallized he did reak and he needed a bath. "Solomon please bring me back some chocolate milk. And strawberry too for lunch." he asked Solomon nicely as he got up and stretched. "Sorry... I'll tell you all the details as to what's going on." he said as he walked in with the others.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

"Um sure. I suppose I can shower after I eat." Said Solomon leaving. Yoruichi made Kian sit down and she sat down beside him saying, "I heard the latest about them shrines. Just don't over do it Kian. I'd like you back in one piece."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:43 am

"Yeah I know... its just... the fact that, Aizen is my father... makes my skin crawl. All he wants is destruction and to have his own amuzment met. I just wish it was easier to deal with at times. Not to mention I have a pychotic captain looking to try and seduce me." Kian said as he lowered his head. "Why is my life so complicated?" he asked himself.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Yoruichi smiled and said, "Oh come on Kian. Life is full of bumps and cracks in its road. Just think of the good things. Like how you hitched up with Yulia. I just hope I get to be grandma or auntie soon depending on which you see me as your mother or sister." Megumi appeared saying, "Ahhh I feel so much better now! That shower did wonders. It's all yours Kian." Megumi sat down with a big smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:02 am