Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 am

"Of course not. I know you ain't stupid that way Kian. I always loved you. Because you were strong kind and brilliant. You had a brain unlike Megumi though. Why do you think I stuck with you?" Said Yulia sliding under the blanket next to Kian. She rested her head on his chest and clung onto him smiling.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 am

Kian looked seeing Yulia nuzzle up against him as he blushed a little. "I'm still a little jealous though. Megumi got to have you first... and I wanted to ask you on a date but that was blown when... well you know one thing lead to another." Kian admitted as he warped his arm around her shoulder as he heard the rain pelt against the window.

Lao-lee was with Matsumoto... somehow she finally got him to drink and he was sleeping on a couch with her ontop of him as if he was her pillow... they were both drunk.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:16 am

Yulia smiled and then grinned as he rolled on top of Kian. "Well then Mr. Let me show you what you been missing." Said Yulia ditching her top and kissing Kian deeply. It seemed after that one thing led to another that entire night. When morning came Yulia and Kian were sound asleep. A bang was heard on Kian's door and Megumi walked in saying, "Oi! Time to g-! Holy hell!" He cut off shocked at what he saw. Yulia sat up to realize what was going. She screamed and Megumi screamed scared too running out the door slamming shut. Solomon saw Megumi run out of the house beet red and wondered what in hell's name was going on. Yulia came out of Kian's room wearing a robe. "I'm going to kill him!" She screamed pissed. "Looks like kitty Kian had a fine night. That lucky dog or I mean lucky cat I should say." Said Solomon.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 am

Kian came out of the room wearing only his long white samurai pants and his hair messed up. "Uhhh... Talk about how to wake up in the morning." Kian admitted as he rubbed his eyes. "Morning everyone." he said as he stretched like a cat would to get all the loose joints out.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:41 am

"Have fun last night you two? It's obvious by Megumi's girlish scream you two weren't dressed when he came barging in to wake Kian up." Said Solomon making Yulia flush. "My eyes! I need to wash out my eyes!" Whined Megumi as he sat there in a corner sulking. "Oh suck it up and be a man!" Said Yulia latching onto Kian.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:38 am

Kian smiled a little. "Megumi got to see a little bit to much of us that night huh." he admitted. "Well I did sleep soundly that night... also was in a very deep sleep. never slept that deep before." he admitted as he held Yulia. "Does big sis know?" Kian asked.

Lao-Lee came in later as he greeted everyone. "Hey guys... good morning." he said as he saw Kian and Yulia together. "About time you 2 got hitched." he said as he took his seat.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:45 am

"Enough lovey dovey talk you guys. Let's get to business shall we." Said Megumi disgusted. "Yeah maybe after a hot bath. I'll be out in a few guys." Said Yulia getting up and leaving. "I always thought Solomon would be first to nail a woman, but I guess I put too much hope into that." Said Kukaku. Solomon choked and coughed spilling tea down his chest. "Sister I've had more shit to worry about then getting laid!' Yelled Solomon. Megumi snorted in laughter and said, "You're just too chicken." "I'm more of a man then you'll ever be. You're way too stingy Megumi." Said Solomon.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:50 am

Kian couldn't help but laugh at what was transpiring. "So... You came to pick me up Lao?" Kian asked.

"Yeah. And Ichigo has begun his investigation. What worries me though is not the weather but a lot of people getting interested in you Kian... Including Squad 3s captain." Lao said feeling a bit uneasy.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:01 am

A bit later the group was heading toward the 1st division office. "Ugh why'd I shower I'm drenched again!" Whined Yulia as they walked up the street in the Seireitei. They ran into Luke who who even more drenched then they were. Pushing his hair out of his face he said, "Follow me some areas are too flooded to walk through."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:06 am

Kian felt like a cat that wanted to be dry even with his blanket over him he still wanted to get dry. he then saw the first office come into view. "At last." He said as he used shunpo to get to the door while he was holding Yulia. "Uh... back away Yulia... your not going to like this." he said as they got inside as he went to a conor and dried himself off like a cat would. "Better.

Yamamoto was at his desk as he waited. He had all other captains waiting as well besides Luke who was walking them in.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:11 am

Luke was about to shut the door but a voice called, "Wait!" Ukitake came hurrying in. He himself looked like a drowned rat like Luke but his files were dry thankfully. "I thought you were too sick to make it." Said Luke closing the door and wringing out his hair. "I'm sorry but this is one meeting I can't miss. I don't care how sick I am. I'll go back to bed after this." Said Ukitake covering his mouth and coughing. Solomon didn't say a word but stood by Kian and Yulia. Megumi took his place by them as well.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 am

Kian braced himself for the meeting more so to the point that he didn't want to be pounced on by the squad 3 captain so he made sure that Solomon and Yulia were beside him so that woundn't happen... or so he was hopping it wouldn't happen. "Lets just hurry... I just want to know why Head Captain Yamamoto wants to speak with me." Kian said as he narrowed his eyes.

Lao-Lee went inside taking his place with Lieutenant Matsumoto as he sat there waiting. "This is going to blow over. Yamamoto will make Kian angry I'm sure of it." Lao said waiting for his moment.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:26 am

"Actually the main reason why I came despite being sick is because I'm the one who has all the info on our current situation Kian.." Said Ukitake. "Well start talking then before I fall asleep." Said Megumi with a frown. "The main reason why I summoned everyone here is because the 12th division picked up a huge abnormality in the real world. In the real world there are four points in there that collect and store spirit energy from time to time and maintain the balance of the living world. They're called elemental shrines. Each one represents one of the four ancient elements. Earth, wind, water, and fire. Recently the earth one has been shattered and disturbed by something or someone and that explains our so call abnormal rain fall here." Said Ukitake. "You called us here to tell of us the rain issue Ukitake. I got better things to do then to be here." Said Soifon with a frown. "I haven't gotten to the issue. There's a problem here. It involves a great deal of history that's for sure. The main reason those shrines were put there were to seal a great threat that nearly destroyed us all a thousand years ago. It's a being of great power you could kind of call a leviathan due to this certain being's immense power. If all four shrines are shattered then that being will be set free. Now do you see the seriousness of our issue?" Said Ukitake.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:44 am

Kian listened intently. "Leviathan. The great Water dragon?" Kian said as he looked outside. "Water... immense quanities of water. That's its source of power or its habitat. So... its happening on this plain or the world of the living. since the world of the living and the soul society are linked it would make since." Kian said as he thought. He at times sounded like Ukitake when in serious thought.

"Even so... This is nothing that we can't handle. I still don't see the connection between this threat and where Kian fits into this." Hitsugaya said. He said that because he wanted to keep Kian safe.

"That is because even in soul society there has never been a power unlike Kian's here. His power has the ability to stop and harm the beast if things come to the worse situation." Yamamoto said. "Even I know this child grows more powerful each day his traces of spiritual preasure although masked seem to grow little by little." Yamamoto said.

Kian narrowed his eyes. "this has more to do with Aizen then anything else. Because you have Captain Kurotsuchi that can do the same thing. You want me to play the bait." Kian said as he narrowed his eyes as they changed to a cat. "Isn't that right, Head Captain Yamamoto?" Kian said as he seemed to growl-meow like a cat as he tightened his fist.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:52 am

"What if we ain't interested. I heard stories from the bunch we hung out with you cast out or try to execute anyone who shows hollow like powers. And now you want to use Kian. Why the change of heart?" Asked Solomon. Ukitake was about to speak but Luke stopped him and said, "Let me put it in terms you understand better. If you all don't help we basically screwed. The best we can do is guard the shrines on a constant basis. But you know that won't work forever. So will you please help us? As I'm asking you properly. There will be nothing left of any of the three worlds if we don't stop this." "Right now grudges and differences are the least of our worries. At this rate the entire soul society will be under water if the main river by our capital over flows. And all will be lost. Then next comes the real world." Said Ukitake.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 am

Kian sighed. "When both worlds are at stake I can't just stand by and watch this happen. But just so you know. AIZEN IS MINE!" Kian said as his eyes went dark then back to normal as he left.

Hitsugaya saw what had happened to Kian as he looked to the others. "Not to point out the obvious but. Kian seems more darker and seem to show a great hatred for Kian. Is this what you hope Kian is like when the times comes for him to face Aizen?" he asked the head captain.

"Aizen is a manipulator and has harmed this boy deeply. the way I see things is that his anger is tied to the powers of the viazards, Shinji's group. But at the same time he is still Aizen's son. A burden that he will lieve with for a long time. I just hope he has proper direction because I fear that if he loses himself most of you of the 13 court guard squads won't be a match for him." Yamamoto said warning them of Kian's acutal strength.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 am

"He won't be losing himself. Because we're going to be right there for him." Said Yulia leaving. Megumi and Solomon followed. Catching up with Kian Solomon patted his back and said, "Chill kitty cat." Yulia latched onto Kian just then and smiled kissing his cheek.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 am

Kian held his heart as he took in a few breaths. "I don't know why but when I see them I get angry. Its as if they are looking down upon me. Even that woman in there, Squad 3 Captain, just stared." Kian said as he calmed down. "Well whatever the case. If Soul society is destroyed then major imbalance will come to all other worlds... maybe destory the fabics of time and space." Kian said as he sat down. "So what do we do frist?"
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:22 am

Solomon about to speak cut off when a voice said, "Yoo hoo!" "Oh jeez.." Said Solomon as Kaede came running their way. "Hey wanna go get wasted everyone?" Asked Kaede with a big smile. "How about you get lost you bitch?" Said Yulia. "You know that mouth will be the death of you princess. So watch it." Said Kaede. "Say that to my face!" Said Yulia reaching for her sword pissed.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 am

Kian looked at Yulia as he grabed her hands stopping her from drawing her Zanpaktou. "Yulia! I understand how you feel but that was a bit rude. Please appologize for me." he said to her nodding. "As for you Miss Kaede... I don't drink so the answer is no." Kian said to her a bit sternly.

Lao was there watching as he sighed. "Oh boy... this is going to end baddly."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 am

Kian was thrown off. Kaede skidded back fast as Yulia drew her sword and slashed at her. "Nice try sweetheart but not good enough!" Said Kaede sending Yulia flying Just using Hakuda. Yulia yelped as she landed painfully on his back. Her sword slid a few feet away from her hand. Jumping up Yulia skidded and slid grabbing her sword. She ran straight at Kaede this time and managed to cut the sleeve of her clothing.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:40 am

Kian hit the floor and rolled back up like a cat to see the fight unfold. He got angry and saw Kaede going in for the kill he used shunpo getting between then. "Dance in the moonlight. Tsuin Kurohime!" Kian called out getting his duel sword zanpaktou out blocking Kaede and Yulia at the same time as he then sweeped Yulia off her feet and pushed Kaede away with his reiatsu. "NO MORE FIGHTING BOTH OF YOU!!!" Kian yelled as his reiatsu flared up.

"Captain Kaede. I see it best that you stop this. Kian will not allow any harm to come to both you and Yulia, if this continues. Kian will be foreced to harm you both. Don't do so." Lao said as he got in front of Kaede so if Yulia thought of continuing she would have to get past Kian and him in order to do so.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:49 am

Yulia yelped d as she landed on the ground when Kian shoved her. Kaede frowned and put her blade away walking off. Yulia then jumped up and ran off crying loudly. She was a complete mess covered in mud and scrapes.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:51 am

Kian ran after Yulia as he didn't mean to hurt her but he wasn't going to see them kill each other because of friction. "Yulia... Yulia!" Kian called out to her.

Lao made sure Solomon and Megumi stayed behind. "let Kian handle this... if they are going to be a couple they need to get through this together."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:57 am

Yulia ran faster and ended up colliding with another person. The two of them hitting the ground. The young boy looked at her and said, "You need watch where you're going .." He looked rather annoyed. Yulia huffed and said, "Since when have kids been allowed in the Seireitei?" "That's lieutenant of the 12th division to you! Respect your superiors you fool."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:56 am