Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

lao7583
    lao7583

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  lao7583 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am

Kian finally caught up to her as he was breathing hard. "Man you have a lot of energy." kian said holding his hand out to help her up. "You mind telling me the whole story between you and her... you seem to have more then a spat fight, what happened since I've been gone?" Kian asked her wanting to know more. He then saw the boy on the floor seeing the uniform. "You okay?" he asked also holding his hand out to help him up.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Memories Change With Time (Private RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Memories Change With Time (Private RP)

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 am

He smacked Kian's hand away and got up walking off. "Leave me alone Kian I'm going home while I still can." Said Yulia getting up and leaving.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 am

Kian sighed as he threw his arms up into the air. "Seems like I can't do anything right today." Kian said to himself as he walked back to the group.

Ichigo was at one of the temples protecting it as he sat down. He sighed. "I wish we knew more as to who is attacking these temples." he said as he just sat there looking at the sky.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:16 am

Just then a voice yelled, "Let's go Kinzoku!!" It was then a metal claw shot forward and grabbed Ichigo sending him flying and crashing into the dirt. A man landed by the shrine and shattered it fast just like that.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 am

Ichigo widened his eyes as he was thrown. Seeing the Temple Destoryed he then went after them. "STOP!" He screamed out as he went after them.

Kian was with Solomon and Megumi as he sighed. "I seem to be striking out... what's the deal with Captain Kaede and Yulia... theres more then just bickering there is a hatred there... that no shinigami should ever have for one another."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:33 am

Ichigo's attacker just laughed and led him on farther. "Have a taste of my thunder ball you fool!" Yelled a woman behind Ichigo. Swinging her blade a massive electricity ball flew from it striking Ichigo harshly.

"Women are complex Kian. And Yulia is a piece of work. I should know having been married to her for a full entire week." Said Megumi. "I couldn't have said it better myself Megumi. You nailed that down good. To me women are like chocolate you got the mint the cherries and the not so favorite caramel." Said Solomon with a big grin
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:36 am

Ichigo looked up as he saw the woman. "Y... Your... arrrggggghhh!" he screamed as he landed back onto the ground.

Kian raised his eyebrow a bit concerned from that last comment. "uh... oh kay." Kian said not liking Solomon's humor. He just sat there as he felt a strong reiatsu. "Did you guys just feel that?"
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 am

"Yes I did." Said Megumi actually itching for a good fight lately. Jumping up he took off after it only to catch a flying Ichigo in his arms. Dumping Ichigo on Solomon Megumi looked at the two attackers. "Well what do we have here. Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. You guys made a bad move to beat on a comrade of ours." Said Megumi drawing his blade. "Soar and spread your wind." Said Megumi and he was holding his fan. "Che I'll take pretty boy." Said the woman. Drawing her blade she said, "Come forth Raijin the thunder beat." Her blade turned pure black and she said, "Call me Ayame and who might you be pretty boy?" "Megumi Kamikaze, rogue shinigami." Said Megumi. Solomon looked at Kian and said, "You take him. I know you're itching for a good fight as well Kian."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:49 am

Ichigo laid there unconsious as he winced from the pain.

Kian nodded as he pulled out his zanpaktou and it changed without him saying his release since he mastered bankai. Kian jumped up and faced the man there. "And who are you?" Kian asked politely as he stood there twilling one sword with his finger as the other he held losely.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:58 am

"You can call me Mikage." Spoke the man drawing his blade and releasing it too without incantation. Megumi and Ayame were already fighting and clashing harshly against each other. The wind was picking up due to Megumi's weapon.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:02 am

"Mikage huh." Kian said as he then griped his swords firmly. "I am Kian Shiba... of the Shiba clan. Prepare to fight!" Kian said as he charged at him clashing one of his swords against Mikage.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 am

Mikage moved back fast and swung his arm forward. The claw projected from it on a long chain and struck Kian sending him flying back. Solomon flinched seeing Kian get cut up from it. It was then Diva appeared by Solomon and the two of them watch the battles.

Ayame sent several thunder balls flying at Megumi who blew them back right at her. She got struck and crashed down to the street below.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:08 am

Kian went flying back as if he was hanging int he hair from the claw attack but then as time seemed to drag on all that was left was his shirt that was cut up as he appeared behind Mikage. "A trick that Yoruichi taught me." he said as he pulled back both swords. "Han'ya Aori!" Kian screamed out as his dark lightning attack collided with Mikage. If suggsessful the part of his body that got hit would be a dark blue, like a bruise and if he moved that part of his body he'd get zapped.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 am

Mikage flinched and realized he had no chance in winning. "I'll play with you later kitty cat! Ayame we leave now!" Yelled Mikage. Ayame wincing stood up and vanished just as Mikage vanished as well. The two of them gone out of sense out of sight.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:18 am

Kian looked seeing the their position was sustained and the temple was safe for now. Kian waved to Solomon and Diva as they were down below where the temple was as he used shunpo to go to were they were. "This place seems fine now. But I know they'll be back and maybe with more numbers. Solomon, why don't you go back and report in. And tell them that this position is secured. I'll stay here with Megumi, Ichigo and Diva to keep this place safe." Kian said as he strethed a little and recovered his shirt. "Uhhh... man I can't believe he got my favorate shirt like this."

Lao-Lee was making a report as he went to Captain Hitsugaya. "Captain Please... let me be with Kian... I'm sure I can help out. We need to try and restore the temples in the world of the living. Please." Lao begged

"I know how you feel Lao but I can't do that. Not until the Head Captain gives us the okay. As you can see it got worse with thunder now... that means that another temple has been destoryed." Hitsugaya said.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:30 am

Back in the depth of the depths of the records department Captain Ukitake was still finding out more info with Luke. "Wow it seems these shrines are like big storage tanks for spirit energy. According to this the population of hollows will increase with each one destroyed and normal humans will gain spirit powers at a fast rate." Said Luke. He found the file snatched out of his hand by Ukitake who looked alarmed. "This is not good." Said Ukitake. "Uh captain we got trouble!!" Yelled a female shinigami running up. Ukitake followed her and saw a waterfall going down the stair way. "Luke grab all our info now!" Ukitake called. Luke came running holding the files above his head as the water was waist deep by now. Moving swiftly they went to higher ground.

Meanwhile Solomon was reporting to the captain commander. "Sir I'm afraid another shrine has been busted. We'll try our best and guard the final two. The two responsible are rogues working with Aizen that's all we know so far." Said Solomon. Just then the doors swung open and another Shinigami came running in saying, "Captain commander sir forgive my rudeness! But we got trouble. The main river had over flowed and the Seireitei is flooding now as we speak. So far two people have drowned and there's not enough high ground to protect us all!!" Solomon stood up and said, "I have a crazy idea. Bust down the west wall. All the water will flood into the Rukon again saving us to be able to handle this matter. If that's alright with you sir."
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 am

Yamamoto slammed his staff down. "Make it so. We have to save the Seireitei or there won't me a Soul Society left." He said

Moments Later Lao-Lee was doing as Solomon's plan predicted as the West wall was opened up and all the water started to flow out of it. "That'll give us a bit more time." he said worried. "Kian, Ichigo. We are counting on you."

Back in the real work Kian was worried. Even with the Viazards he was still left to defend the temple he was at with only Megumi, Diva and Ichigo. Even Ichigo's friends were protecting the other temples also. "2 left if I'm not mistaken. This is so not going out way." Kian admitted.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:48 am

It was then several Shinigami landed by Kian and the others. Matsumoto smiled and said, "Hiii we've come to help!" The same boy Yulia ran into earlier was with her. "That's it they just send two?" Said Diva. "Oh trust me we're like a two man army with Jade here with us." Said Matsumoto patting Jade's head. "Cut it out Rangiku!" Snapped Jade slapping her hand away. Solomon had returned just then. He was drenched. Sighing he said, "I managed to help deflood the Seireitei.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:57 am

"Good I'm glad to see you guys are okay." Kian said as he eyed Jade. "Well Mr. Personality over there is a real downer." Kian said as he pointed him out. "Well Matsumoto, I'm surprised that your here but not Lao-Lee." Kian said smiling as telling her he knew what she and he have been doing behind closed doors.

Back at Seireitei a shinigami was walking into the main hall where the captains were as he opened the doors. "Hello everyone."

"Wait a minute... aren't you supposed to be in the world of the living." Yamamoto said.

The shinigami smiled. "Lord Aizen sends his regards." He said. "And I'm Yotoro!" he said putting on his mask as he charged at all of the Captains.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:03 am

"Bite me pussy cat!" Said Jade flipping Kian off. Solomon actually walloped the kid across the head just then for that crude remark and gesture. "OW!" Yelped Jade loudly as he sat on his knees nursing a huge ass welt on the top of his head. Matsumoto stopped flushing and said, "Easy on him he's just a child." "Shut it woman!" Whined Jade loudly as he rubbed his head.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 am

Kian laughed seeing Jade get pumbled. "Now that's hallarious." Kian said as he sat down. "Solomon... why not belt him a few times each time he saws a rude remark... that way every bruise, welt and sore he gets he has a reminder of how many times he said something wrong." Kian suggested as he sat down waiting.

Yotoro was now running around seireitei as he took off his mask. ~Uhh... why is it I'm weaker then the other me... I can't keep the mask on for long periods of time.~ he confessed to himself but was fighting off many shinigami like they were amatures. He also leveled the Shiba clan house just for fun and now making havok in the seireitei was making every capatain try and understand what was going on... was this Kian or an imposter.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 am

It was then a gate opened by them and Luke came staggering out holding his bleeding arm. Paling when he saw Kian he said, "I knew it! It is an imposer!" "What are you babbling about?" Asked Jade. "Guys there's something messed up going on. There's a man running around the Seireitei making havoc. And he looks just like Kian here. Exactly identical. "Oh this I gotta see!" Said Jade drawing his sword and running into the still opened gate.
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:21 am

Kian widened his eyes. "Oh great... first they attack the temples now they are actting now they attack seireitei. guys I'm staying here if I go it'll make more confusion. besides if they are attacking seireitei then that means they will attack here shortly." Kian said holding hsi ground.

Lao-Lee was fighting against Yotoro with all he had both in shikai state. "Man you fight like him too. Hakuda and all." Lao-Lee said as he looked around. "Since she's not here I won't hold back." he said. "BAN KAI!" as the winds came around him and his sword transformed into its bankai state. A large masamune with 2 blades onto the hilt as he also got a fur coat around his arm and shoulders that resembled the hair and tail of his zanpaktou spirit. "Garyuu Hairoookami!" he said as he waved his sword sending hightly presurized wind slashes at Yotoro.

Yotoro dodged them as he was in shock. "You know bankai huh... amazing. it would seem I have to go all out and-" he then was cut off by something as he looked back. "What?... oh great so I am and I'm not at the same time." Yotoro said to himself or so it seemed. ~Ban kai only lasts me for a while... just like Hitsugaya... wonderful.~
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 am

Just then Jade landed next to Lao and said, "Seems someone's in a pickle here. May I?" Drawing his sword he said, "Mimic thy enemy." The blade showed no significant changes and Jade then said, "Scatter Senbonzakura!" The blade burst into a thousand cherry blossoms and ripped through Yotoro. The petals then came back forming Jade's original sword and he then yelled, "Reign over the frozen heavens, Hyorinmaru!" As the ice dragon formed Jade said, "You're screwed pal!"
    lao7583
    lao7583

Post  lao7583 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:34 am

Yotoro narrowed his eyes after getting cut up by senbon sakura as he then put on his mask as he growled. "Ban kai!" he yelled as he went into Kian's bankai. "I'm not done yet!" he said as his reiatsu flared and he pulled back his arm to launch a counter attack against Jade's copy zankaptou. Over Yotoro's head appeared a sphere that looked like a cresent moon symbol as it was grey but slowly parts of it was starting to go black.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:54 am