Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 15 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 am

Shin'ichi smiled back, sighing. He had one arm wrapped around Maylin to keep her comforted and blushed when she kissed his cheek. He turned on his side to face her after stifling a small yawn.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 15 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 am

Just then a loud crash was heard downstairs. Maylin sat up fast just then. Standing up she grabbed her sword and said, "What the hell was that? Let me go look.." Drawing her blade Maylin slowly crept down the stairs. She had reached the bottom when suddenly she screamed and hit the floor when her side was slashed. "Finally got you princess..." Said the man trying to attack her all this time. "S-Shin'ichi.... "Whimpered Maylin fading in and out close to fainting from the blood loss.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:23 am

Shin'ichi hadn't trusted Maylin to go alone, so luckily he too grabbed his blade and followed her out after a few minutes passed. He had seen her be attacked and he yelled from above. He sent a Gale down at him, narrowly missing Maylin and racing at the serial stalker.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:33 am

"Ugh damn you!" Yelled the boy moving back fast as Shin'ichi split his house down the middle pretty much. He ran and threw himself out the window and ended up leaving his weapon behind as he fled and it was moments later smoke began rising as the place was set on fire. "Burn in hell you fools!" Yelled the attacker and he ran off and disappeared.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

Shin'ichi coughed and scooped up Maylin. He leapt out of the nearest window after navigating through the flames, running off down the street as he hacked up black smoke from the fire. It didn't take him long to reach 4th division.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:36 am

Maylin had lost a lot of blood by then. It took everything the 4th division members had to stabilize her. By the time early sunrise came around she was alert and talking. Solomon and Jade as usual who hung with him was there with Shin'ichi. Maylin's head was lowered. She felt guilty because Shin'ichi lost his home due to her. "I can't take it anymore!" She literally screamed out in tears making Solomon jump. "Maylin you alright?" Asked Jade. "No I'm not. I been lying to you all!" Said Maylin crying. She then wiped away her tears and said, "May name isn't Maylin. It's just a stupid alias to protect me. My real name is Ayame Kasumi. I'm from one of the noble families here in the Seireitei and the reason why I'm wanted dead is because there's be a conflict with my family and another!I'm the only thing standing in their way right now since my parents died!" Cried Maylin loudly. Jade and Solomon both blinked and said, "Wow..." "So we got a nobility issue on our hands." Said Jade. "Yes... I have to return home at some point though. That's why I ran off that night Shin'ichi. I knew they'd attack me while I was with you putting you in danger!" Cried Ayame loudly.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 am

Shin'ichi sighed some. "That doesn't matter, Ma- Ahem, Ayame. The home means nothing compared to you. If I had lost you, I don't know what I'd be like right now." He took her hand, squeezing it. "It doesn't matter if you're royalty or just another girl. I love you."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:52 am

"You want have me if the people who want me dead have their way, It's either I go with their arranged marriage or I die. Like hell they'll win though. I'll make them pay for what they did and once this is over you can come stay with me." Said Ayame latching onto Shin'ichi. "Now how to handle this diplomatic matter." Said Solomon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:15 am

Shin'ichi sat on Maylin's bed and held her in his arms. "There is no diplomatic procedures to be taken. We root out these bastards, and kill whoever they are." He growled rather angrily.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 am

"Clueless as usual you brain dead fool." Said Jade annoyed. Solomon slapped Jade across the head saying, "Shut up you. You ain't helping. What Jade means is this is a noble family issue. Meaning we must tread carefully or we will only cause more problems." Ayame sighed as she clung onto Shin'ichi. "I'm so sorry guys..." Said Ayame softly. "It's alright that's what we're here for." Said Jade rubbing his head. "I need your help then..." Said Ayame. "What is it now?" Asked Solomon. "This will get dangerous. I need to retrieve my father's will. I read it once. There's nothing of an arranged marriage written in there. If I can get it and shove it in this opposing families face by the laws there's nothing they can do then and this whole mess will be over." Said Ayame.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 am

Shin'ichi frowned at Jade. "Your hours have long past. Go back to your own squad. Your mouth is unbearable." He told him, quite bluntly. "I won't feel as bad next time I rip off your other arm." He bit his lip, then looked at Ayame. "How are we going to find your father's will?"
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:56 am

"Guys quit fighting and captain I ain't about to raid a manor with just a two man team me and you. That's where it is right?" Asked Solomon. "Yes afraid so but it won't be easy. There's guards everywhere if someone from my place sees me. Oh it's just a huge mess." Said Ayame with a sigh. "I happened to mimic a few Zanpaktou blades here from the 4th division. I can stun, knock out, or put guards to sleep without causing a commotion. So you guys can get through." Said Jade. "Exactly why I wanted you Jade. You're like a useful tool at times." Said Solomon. "Oi I ain't your equipment..." Said Jade. Solomon laughed and said, "Sorry I meant you're a good ally. Is your arm well enough though?" Ditching the sling Jade slowly flexed it and said, "It should be well enough for me to protect myself and help you guys out..." "Good when's security the lowest miss Ayame?" Asked Solomon. "Normally at night." Said Ayame.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 am

Shin'ich muttered under his breath. "More like just a tool..." He said to himself but sighed. "There needs to be more than just us three. An assault is dangerous. Someone can die." He said gravely.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 am

Solomon caught the pillow aimed at Shin'ichi that Jade threw aiming for his face. "WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT!!" Yelled Solomon pissed making Jade move back scared as his reitsu has jumped three levels higher at the moment of his outburst. "Look at you two! Jade are you not a lieutenant! Shin'ichi are you not a captain!? Then damn well act like it!" Said Solomon pissed. Grabbing Jade Solomon yanked him over to Shin'ichi saying, "You apologize for the shit you been giving Shin'ichi! Let's get this over with because Ayame needs us! Is this how you want her to see you two!?" "Guys he's right just stop the fighting already. I can't take much more..." Said Ayame softly. Jerking away Jade looked at Shin'ichi and said, "I'm sorry for my mouth lately captain. I am a kid still after all. So it's in my nature to be bratty sometimes still. Not everyone can be like Captain Hitsugaya. All grown up that fast..." "Good now can we please just stick to our subject? Captain you said we'd need more then us three. I'm sure Ayame will help. I'll go fetch Megumi and that's all we need. We can't have an army with us otherwise we'll be seen. The objective is to get in grab the will and get out without being seen." Said Solomon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:21 am

Shin'ichi bit his lip and rubbed the back of his head. "Even still, we run a high risk, despite having a Captain among us. Who knows what kind of affiliations and tricks these people have up their sleeves." He analyzed the situation. "But I'm ready whenever you all are." He nodded.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 am

Later that night the four of them snuck up to the manor. Releasing a 4th division blade Jade's sword emitted a mist that put the two guards in front of the gate to sleep instantly. "Shin'ichi open the gates slowly and quietly now.." Said Solomon softly.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:09 am

Shin'ichi nodded and had to disarm the lock first, by breaking the chain as quietly as possible, then easing the great gates open for the rest to enter, then closed it behind them.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:14 am

It was then Jade tossed everyone a white mask saying, "I got these from the 4th division. Everyone put them on. I'm smoking the entire area with my mist." Puling his on Solomon said, "I hope this works...." Once everyone had their masks on Jade set lose the mist once more and a few thuds were heard. Giving the thumbs up the group then moved inside. Ayame lead them through with Jade by her side. "If I remember we're getting close..." Said Ayame with a whisper.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 am

Shin'ichi kept his nodachi Densetsu Kirureru drawn as they scoured the halls with Ayame leading them. He covered the rear as they moved along, wanting to get out quick and easy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:14 am