Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night in the Court (Private)

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 6 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Meanwhile Solomon decided to be nice and keep Shin'ichi squad organized while he was gone. He sat at the now cracked desk from Shin'ichi's doing the night before doing paper work. Setting the third stack aside he finished neatly he went to work on the fourth pile.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

A night in the Court (Private) - Page 6 Empty Re: A night in the Court (Private)

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Dressed, Shin'ichi went for the door. He stepped out into the hallway as he adjusted his tattered haori and fixed his Zanpakutō to his waist. He went quickly down the hall, and other patients that were up and about quickly got out of his way, judging by the unsavory look upon his face. His brows were furrowed, and it was easy to tell he was upset about something.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:27 pm

"I hope you'll be calm now captain. A person at your size flipping out isn't a good thing. By the way Solomon took over your squad for the time being so everything's in order there right now." Said Inari appearing with a smile.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Shin'ichi growled at Inari. "You haven't seen me flip out yet. You had best stay from my sight for the next few days, or I might be convinced to show you just how much I can 'flip' out." He warned and stalked off. He left the ward and proceeded to head towards 7th Division, and it didn't take him long to get there and burst into his office.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Inari looked a bit upset after that but went back to work. Solomon smiled seeing Shin'ichi. He had made good use of putting the squad to work while Shin'ichi was gone. Everyone was either organizing paper work or carrying it to the desk to be dealt with. "Everyone take five." Said Solomon and the people in there stopped what they were doing and left. "Very good squad you have here captain. They didn't seem to fuss one bit when I took over this morning. Not even your lieutenant." Said Solomon with a smile as he stood up.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Shin'ichi didn't dignify that with a response until he got over to the desk. "It's because they understand that if they don't behave while I'm gone, when I come back I'll make them regret it." He said simply. "You can go now, Solomon. I need to get this desk replaced and figure some things out. It's best you kept away for a while." He grabbed Solomon's arm and dragged him towards the door.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Solomon jerked away and said, "What's with you? You know forget it. Your moods are worse then my sister's. I think we should just keep away from each other permanently at this point." Said Solomon leaving on his own. The office door slammed shut. Heading off Solomon had no idea where to go now.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Shin'ichi sighed. He never had problems like this when he attended the academy, because he didn't socialize with anyone. He sat down at his desk and put his hands in his face, leaning back in the chair. So many things wrong, at one time...
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Heading toward the bar Solomon. Started on a few drinks. It was at that time when Megumi came running in saying, "Solomon come quick!" "What's wrong Megumi?" Asked Solomon. "It's Inari!" Said Megumi. Solomon jumped up fast that moment and ran outside. A small group was huddled around the alley. Solomon pushed through his face suddenly turned pale in shock at what he saw. Inari lay there dead in the same manner as the person they found the day before. Solomon fell to his knees he suddenly shivered feeling sick as tears ran down his face.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Shin'ichi heard the news; People had tried to come and get him, but he refused to go. He knew Solomon would be there, and from what he said earlier, he decided that maybe they should stay away. He started in on paperwork, silently scribbling away.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:59 pm

It was then the door suddenly shattered and Solomon came in holding his released sword. Walking up he pointed it at Shin'ichi and cried, "You bastard! You did it didn't you!? You killed her! I have proof because her squad members claimed you threatened her earlier before coming here!"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Shin'ichi looked up calmly. "So you think I would toss my career, everything I worked for, away over an idle threat? I simply warned her that it would be best if she stayed away from me for a couple days, and I came straight here." He informed Solomon quietly. "Any of my division would say I was here all day in my office." He whispered. He rose up and stared down at Solomon. "But if you don't believe me, by all means, kill me. It wouldn't change anything, and you wouldn't be avenging Inari, and you'd have the death of a Captain on your hands, because I didn't do it."
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Solomon fell to his knees his spear landing by him. "I-I'm so sorry captain! I guess I kind of lost it!" Cried Solomon loudly not wanting to believe the woman he loved was dead. He trembled as he sat there crying. "I'm sorry I been such a burden on you!" Whimpered Solomon as he tried calming himself down.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Shin'ichi went around the desk and stood Solomon up. "Then stop being a burden, and start helping. There's a murderer in our midst and we can't catch him if you're going to be a blubbering idiot." He sighed and walked over to his window, staring out at Seireitei. "I'm not cut out for this like I thought I was..." He mumbled.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 pm

"Don't say that captain. You're good at your job. Trust me. I know this is soon to be asking, but I wanted to know if I could transfer and become your 3rd seat. At least that way we can figure this out better together." Said Solomon.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 am

Shin'ichi grunted in response. Solomon as his third seat? "And here you said that it was best we didn't see eachother, indefinitely." He teased him. "I suppose I could fill out some forms and have you transfered..." He trailed off. It was obvious that he was deep in thought, especially about the last two murders. Who would do such a thing... ?
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:02 am

"If it weren't for me you wouldn't have friends at all you big brute. And you know it Mr softy." Said Solomon elbowing Shin'ichi gently. "I don't know but I reckon they're strong and not to be messed with. They could be after you they could be after me. It was your third seat and Inari people we knew well that were killed." Solomon then said.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 am

Shin'ichi almost laughed, almost. "I'm strong, and not meant to be messed with either, Solomon." He reminded him. "If I had control over this operation, I'd watch every last Shinigami in the Rukon district and Seireitei." He nodded. "But there isn't enough forces in the Soul Society to do that..." He murmured. "But the biggest issue is finding out why people are getting murdered, who they're targeting, and why..." He sighed.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 am

Solomon remained in thought as well. Just then a loud yell outside caught his attention. Bursting out of the office he ran and collided into Luke the two of them hitting the ground with a harsh thud. "Now what happened!?" Solomon actually snapped making Luke jump. "Sorry... I... I.." Luke stuttered. "Spit it out." Said Solomon. "I saw a rat..." Said Luke his head hanging in shame. "Is that a reason to scream bloody hell? Why aren't you with Ukitake anyway?" Asked Solomon annoyed. "Well I came to thank you for your help a few days ago was all." Said Luke. "Your welcome now scram before you see another stupid rat kid." Said Solomon making Luke hang his head in humiliation.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:53 am

Shin'ichi stood at the entrance to the HQ, tsking and shaking his head, arms crossed. "Solomon, you're such a confusing hypocrite." He sighed. Walking over, he patted Luke's back. "It's all right, he's just worked up. Don't take anything he means seriously. Just get back to your Captain." He nodded.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:02 pm

"You softy." Said Solomon with a smile at Shin'ichi as Luke hurried off. Sighing he said, "Oi you mind getting me off my stupid probation? If you speak with my captain I might be let off easy for being a good worker if you know what I mean."
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Shin'ichi rolled his eyes. "I better not have to seduce her," He joked. "But fine. I'll see what I can do. Meanwhile, you can keep doing paperwork." He smiled and turned, leaving for Solomon's HQ. It didn't take him long to get there and he knocked on the door to the Captain's office.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 pm

"Sheesh now he puts me to work..." Grumbled Solomon heading into the 7th division. WAH!" He cried seeing the mountains of paper work in the office that weren't there twenty minutes ago. "What the hell." Said Solomon. "Sorry.. This is all back log from the 11th division mostly. "Captain Zaraki has had a habit of letting his lieutenant doing his paper work. Well everyone's sick of seeing scribbles and little doodles on it so it's been distributed across the squads." Said Shin'ichi's 4th seated officer. "This is a nightmare gone worse." Said Solomon with a sigh.

"Come on in." Said a voice from within the office.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Shin'ichi nodded and entered the Captain's office. He nearly fell into a stack of paperwork that was right inside the door, and the office was filled with it as well. "Good day, Nanao," He called as he squirmed through the stacks without tipping any over, working over to her desk.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 pm

"If it's about Solomon you can punish him if needed captain." Said Nanao as she looked to Shin'ichi. Looking a bit horrified to see more paper work brought in she sighed saying, "This place is a nightmare so what do you need?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:15 am