Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

A night out in Rukongai

Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

A night out in Rukongai - Page 4 Empty Re: A night out in Rukongai

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 am

She looked up at him as he moved but then stopped. She raised a brow, confused at what he had been about to do. She quickly shook her head and finished off her second cup of tea. "Well it is getting late...maybe we should turn in for the night?", she suggested.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 am

Shin'ichi agreed automatically. "Of course. I'll show you to the guest room shortly." He rose and gathered the empty cups and kettle, carrying them off to the kitchen. He put them in the sink and returned, smiling down at her.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am

She watched as he went into the kitchen and sighed softly. She picked up Enzuru Sakeme and rose to her feet, looking back at him as he re-entered the room. She waited for him to lead the way.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:37 am

Shin'ichi smiled at her and gestured for Kya to follow him. He led the way through the house, and up the stairs. He stopped infront of a door and opened it. "You'll find the guest room in here. If you need anything, I'm just down the hall." He promised with a nod.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 am

She followed him through the house and up the stairs. 'I really do envy these Captains...they have so much space...', she thought to herself. She looked into the room as he opened a door and then back at him. "Thank you, have a good night Captain Hasegawa", with that she gave a slight bow before entering the room and closing the door behind her. She looked around the room for a moment before walking over to the bed. She leaned her zanpakuto against the wall before taking a seat on it. "They even have better beds...", she murmured with a frown.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 am

Shin'ichi lingered at the door for a while longer, thinking. He sighed and turned, starting down the hallway until he reached his room. He shut the door behind him and slumped against it, shaking his head. He went over to his bed, leaning his zanpakuto against the dresser. He undressed and changed into a grey sleeping kimono and climbed into bed, staring at the ceiling.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 am

She removed her sandals and Tobi socks, leaving them set neatly beside the bed before moving herself to lay down on it. 'That was strange at the table...Leaning in then backing away like that...Wait, you don't think he wanted to...!', her face quickly tinted at the thought and she shook her head, trying to make that mental image disappear. "No way, definitely not! Pull yourself togetehr Kya...!", she turned over on her side and stared at the wall for a moment before closing her eyes, falling asleep rather quickly.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 am

Shin'ichi soon found himself dozing off after staring at the ceiling for some time. He yawned, stretching out and turning on his stomach, burying his face into his pillow. He fell asleep and soon was snoring.

(( Fast forward to the morning? ))
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 am

{Yep ^^}

Kya awoke quite early the next morning, as always. Once she heard those birds sing their song she just couldn't stay in bed any longer, unless she was over tired than she didn't even hear them at times. She sat up in the bed, letting a yawn escape her lips. She stretched slightly, but as she brought her arm back down it skimmed flesh and she froze. She slowly looked over and quickly gasped, rising from the bed. She had slept walked into his room. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!", she quickly apologized, her face was ocne more as red as her hair as she bowed in apology. She wasn't even sure if he was awake or not, but this was quite embarrassing. Of all nights her body chose to sleep walk, it had to be that one.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 am

Shin'ichi had just been trying to wake up when he realized that Kya was in his bed. He felt her hand brush against him and he nearly flipped, flailing and falling out. He grumbled on the floor and rose, rubbing the back of his head. He was too shocked to say anything about the matter except that it was 'Okay' and turned his back, blushing hard.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 am

Even though he said it was ok she stayed in a bow. "I'm so sorry! I-I should've told you...I-I sleep walk sometimes...But i didn't think it would happen last night!", she felt so embarrassed now, "I-I'll just go...!". She quickly turned and left his room, heading into the guest room to grab her socks, shoes, and zanpakuto. 'Oh my...that was so awkward and embarrassing...and oh god I hope he doesn't think anything of me because of it. Ooohh why me?!', she thought as she quickly slipped her socks on over her feet before putting her sandals on.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 am

Shin'ichi too took the time to get dressed and sighed. He didn't think badly of her, he believed her for some reason, even if it might be something to get out of punishment. He waited by her door, dressed in his garb and zanpakuto at his side, still pink in the cheeks.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 am

She took her zanpakuto and tied it to her waist, face still flushed, but a little lighter than it had been moments ago. She opened the door, looking at him and then away, "I-I'm very sorry...", she apologized once again.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 am

He shook his head, frowning. "No, it's fine." He promised her. He stared down at her, thinking over what he could do that moment. He touched her chin and forced her to look at him, gazing into her face.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 am

No matter how many times he said it was fine, she just couldn't help but feel sorry. After all, she was a Third Seat who had been invited to stay as a guest in his home for that night and here he woke up with her in his bed when she surely hadn't been there the night before. She suddenly felt his hand under her chin and she was forced to look up at him. She looked at him in the eye, feeling awfully nervous now as her heart began to beat faster.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 am

Shin'ichi had furrowed his brow as he stared down into Kya's face. He clutched her chin gently, surprisingly so for being known to be brutally strong-handed. He slid his hand up to her cheek, and ran his thumb across it. He began to lean in for a second, pause, then lean in further until their lips pressed against one another's, initiating a tender but passion-filled kiss.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 am

Kya could feel her heart go faster and faster as he leaned down closer and closer. But she didn't pull away. She was in too much shock to even try. Then their lips met and she froze on the spot. She was completely lost in the kiss now. Barely aware of reality around her. But at the same time, she couldn't believe this was happening. She was kissing a Captain!
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 am

Shin'ichi kissed Kya again, and then once more. Each time, it was still tender but a little deeper. He hadn't thought through this clearly, but was rather overwhelmed with emotion and growing fond of this girl. Right now, he could care less.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 am

After the second kiss, she began to kiss back on the third, now loosing her grip on reality for the time being. Her mind was foggy and confused, all she knew was his kiss felt strangely satisfying. She closed her eyes, her body now relaxing as her hands slowly moved their way to his neck. She didn't even realize she was doing this.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:42 am

His hands fell to Kya's sides, where they grasped at her small hips. He pulled her close, their bodies meshing as did their lips while they kissed. He continued this a while longer, hands reaching around and grasping eachother's wrists and pinning her against him. He broke the kiss slowly, their foreheads pressed together as he opened his eyes, Shini'chi's lips brushing Kya's.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:46 am

Kya slowly began to slip back into reality as their lips parted slightly, but the touch wasn't gone. Her eyes opened slightly, looking at him. For a moment she just stared before her eyes widdened and her face tinted once more. "We just....", she trailed off, "I-Is that right..? I-I mena...you're a Captain and...I'm just...". Her head began to fill with an onslaught of questions that only confused her further. What had she done?!
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:49 am

Shin'ichi swallowed hard. He had barely recognized what he had done as well, but noticed how close they were, their lips touching... His cheeks turned a brilliant shade of pink, something not normally associated with someone like him. "Aye, we just did." He whispered. "... Did you like it?" He asked finally.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:51 am

At first she was baffled by the question. Here they had just kissed, he being a Captain, and her only a Third seat, not to mention from an entirely different squad, and he was wondering if she liked it? It took her a moment to finally grasp the answer. Did she like it? "Y-Yes...", she replied, "Did...you..?".
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:55 am

Shin'ichi swallowed hard, and nodded. He offered a smile. "Yes, very much so." HE admitted to her quietly. Right now, it didn't phase him that they were different ranks, different divisions. This overwhelming emotion for her clouded his judgement.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:01 am

They both liked it. It seemed so strange. But truthfully he had been the one to just steal her first kiss, and second...and well third to. "So...now what...?", she asked quietly. She didn't make an attempt to pull away, she didn't even take her arms from his neck. She just stood there the way they were.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:05 pm