Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

3 posters

What the hell!?

Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

What the hell!? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the hell!?

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:44 am

Shin'ichi had been careful about his drinking, only having a few glasses so far. He had let Miyuki drink that much, because frankly he hadn't noticed. He winced when she slammed her hand on his wounded shoulder and glanced at her when she started talking, and his face scrunched up out of shock as he tried to worm backwards from the impending kiss when suddenly she fell out of her chair. He felt three different ways right then; Relieved, like laughing, and horrible for wanting to laugh as he helped her up.
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 am

Michiru had had a few drinks, nothing too much. She wasn't plastered, but she wasn't exactly sober. She had been staring off into space for the last couple of minutes, only half-listening to the conversation going on at the table. Her mind was elsewhere, pondering over why life had stuck her where she currently was. It wasn't until Miyuki slipped off of her chair and landed on the floor that Michiru noticed what was going on. She blinked once and gawked at Shin'ichi and Miyuki, then started to look quite shocked.

"Wha... You... You just tried... to kiss him?! And you--" She stood up now, pointing her finger accusingly at Shin'ichi. "You tried to-- oh, I see where this is going. Y-You have your hands all over her, and you're jusht tryin' t' have a good t... t... time... yeah... that'sh the word... w-well, if you two jusht wanna be alone, y-you shoulda just shaid!" she shouted rather loudly, turning to get up and walk over to the bar, but she ended up tripping over her chair with a loud yelp.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 am

Shin'ichi eep'd when he got accused of accosting Miyuki while she was drunk and trying to come on to him. He dropped Miyuki and went after Michiru. "What?! NO! She tried coming onto ME! I don't have anything to do with her!!" He followed her out.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:09 am

Miyuki dragged herself to her feet. Her head still facing the ground, she put one hand up as if to hault some oncoming attack. "Hold it, hold it! Everyone stop spinning around a second. You're going to make me sick." Miyuki muttered. "Darn it, my head hurts." She continued as she help her temples.

Miyuki raised her head and pointed to the empty space 3 feet off from Capt. Hasegawa. "You, I have never been so badly treated in my life." She hiccuped. "And you..." She said, pointing at Capt. Hasegawa. "I think I've seen you before, do I know you from somewhere?"

Miyuki took a step forward, followed by a stumble and an express trip back to the floor. She lay there unconcious.
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 am

Michiru had somehow caught herself after nearly tripping over her chair and landing in a heap on the floor. She stumbled forward and managed to straighten herself up. Shin'ichi came chasing after her, saying something about Miyuki. Michiru spun around with tears in her eyes. "D-Don't bother tr-trying to lie!! I sh-shaw ev... every... thing... a-and I... Y-You just..." Without any warning, Michiru started to sob and whimper like a little lost puppy dog out in the rain. She sank down into a chair at someone else's table, causing them to stare at both of them with very confused looks on their faces. "I... I j-just thought... m-maybe... you... *sniff*... I-I mean... I-I never... a-and... i-it'sh not f-fuh-f-fair! I-Is she even old enough?!? I-I mean, I-I'm not judging, b-but I just..." Her voice trailed off, slowly growing higher and squeakier with each word she muttered, and she finally just turned around and buried her face in her hands on the table.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:27 am

Shin'ichi was utterly confused, and the alchohol was not helping. "What the hell are you talking about, Michiru? Miyuki and I aren't even in a relationship!" He tugged at her lightly, standing her up. He sighed and patted her backside.
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:45 am

Michiru was still sobbing and sniffling. Her mascara was running a little, her hair was sloppy from having slept on it at her desk, and her face was flushed - partially from the alcohol and partially from her sobbing. Shin'ichi pulled her up. She almost lost her balance, but managed to stand. "B-But... You... sh-she... I s-saw you... kiss!" she said, bursting into tears again.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 am

Shin'ichi blinked at this. "We didn't kiss! She fell on her face TRYING to kiss me!!" He tried to explain to her as he rubbed her back to comfort her. "Come on, let's get you home." He pulled her along and scooped Miyuki up onto his back.
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 am

Michiru kept sniffling and sobbing as Shin'ichi gave her a comforting back rub, then went over to collect Miyuki. He gently took her by the arm and started to drag her along with him. "Y-You liar! I s-saw you!" she insisted, stumbling along after him. Just about everyone in the bar was staring at the three of them now, especially when Michiru started whailing loudly as they got closer to the door. "No, No, I don't need to go home! I'm perfuncteckedly caperable of st-staying here! I c-can go home whenever I want to, and I don't wanna!!"
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:23 am

Shin'ichi definitely was not in the mood to argue, especially with someone who was piss-face drunk, though he was annoyed. Turning, he glared down at Michiru. "WE DIDN'T KISS!!" He yelled at her and growled, turning and tugging her out into the street. He looked up as a Garganta tore through the sky above the Rukon and he gasped. "... E-Espada?!" He dropped Miyuki and released Michiru as he pulled his Zanpakutō from its sheath. "It's time, Densetsu Kireru! This is over!!" He yelled and Released it, watching it burst to life.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 am

Miyuki lifted her face out from the street and spat out a pile of dirt. "Ugh, what happened...? My head is killing me..." She slowly got to her feet and dusted off her robe when she heard the sound of something freefalling towards the ground. Looking up in a slight daze, Miyuki let out a yelp. "When did he get here!?!" She screamed, as took a step backwards.

Miyuki unsheathed her Zanpakuto on her back and held it in her right hand. She took a moment to rub her eyes awake and then stood firm. "Awaiting orders Captain!" Miyuki yelled, concealing her throbbing head.
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 am

Michiru was just about to shout something very unladylike at Shin'ichi when all of a sudden he dropped Miyuki and pulled out his weapon and released it. She blinked twice, then squinted ahead, trying to see what Shin'ichi was getting so worked up about. She leaned forward and lost her balance, ending up falling forward with a loud grunt. Whimpering and muttering to herself, she pushed herself back up and finally noticed Espada getting ready to attack.

"Oh... Oh... Th-That's not good... mm-mm, no, not good at all," she mumbled, crouching as she gathered the energy to stand. She grabbed her brooch and yanked it off of her robe and held it out to the side, totally Sailor Moon style. "Okay, Michubishiii, it's time... time to... to kick some... ooh, I don't feel so good," she suddenly groaned, dropping her brooch. It clattered to the ground with a loud metallic clunk and rolled over towards Miyuki. Michiru's face went pale as she just stood there, looking as if she was going to start vomiting any second.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 am

Shin'ichi barked at Miyuki as she sobered up. "Well, don't just stand there! ATTACK!!" He turned to face Michiru and bark orders at her when he saw the look on her face. "What are you d- Eww!! You aren't going to vomit are you?!" He yelled when the Espada came from the Garganta with his weapon drawn and struck Shin'ichi, sending him back into the bar except through a wall.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:02 am

Miyuki saw as the Espada launched Capt. Hasegawa through the wall. "Captain!!!" She yelled, hoping he had not been injured so soon after recovering. She looked back towards the incoming Espada. "I have no choice..." She thought to herself.

Miyuki held the sword adjacent to her. "Shimmer Under the Frozen Moon, Izayoi!" She commanded. Her zanpakuto transformed into the crystal guantlet witht he blade attachement. Miyuki thrust the tip of the blade into the ground. "Turn to glass!" She yelled. From that point in the ground, a layer of crystal glass quickly formed in a circular formation, enveloping the ground and a few of the houses in the district with glass. Suddenly, a spire of crystal formed under Miyuki, expanding upwards, jettisoning her into the air. Her blade pointed at it, she attempted to pierce the Espada's armor in one strike.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:16 am

The Espada was quicker than that, luckily evading the crystal spike as it raced towards him in an attempt to impale him whilst Shin'ichi climbed out of the hole he made in the bar. He growled and send a Gale towards the Espada, slicing through the crystal and slamming into the powerful Arrancar, driving it backwards.
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 am

The Espada landed several meters away from where Shin'ichi's powerful gale had hurled it. It growled angrly and took a moment to glance around the street. It spotted Michiru standing in the middle of the road, staring down at the ground. Her face was horribly pale, and sweat was running down her head, neck, and back. She even looked like she was shivering. Easy pickings, the Espada thought as it went racing towards her. It looked like the Espada was going to rip Michiru into pieces with its claws. Time seemed to slow down as it neared her. It raised its claws high in order to rip her apart, lowered its head to devourer her whole...

... and was met with a faceful of vomit delivered by a very sick and drunk looking Michiru.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:34 pm

The Espada was immediately halted upon being vomited on, both blind and disgusted at one time. It went flailing about as Shin'ichi took his chance to run at him and leapt onto his back, driving the Espada to the ground. Raising Densetsu Kirureru high above him, he brought it down and performed a killing blow just as more Espada came crawling out of the Garganta.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 pm

"Michiru!" Miyuki yelled as she performed a back-spin in mid-air. She immediately used Shunpo to straight towards the crystalized ground. Her blade pierced the crystal layer. "Crystal Trigram - Prism Shield!" Miyuki commanded. The spike formed on the crystalized area around Michuri in three directions, expanding over her to form a crystal pyramid.

Miyuki looked down for a moment, her face concealed by her wavy, blue hair. She looked up, her eye colour changing to a crimson hue. "Prepare to die, Espada scum..." She said in a harsh tone. Spinning around in place, the air around Miyuki's blade turned into glass-like projectiles. With a final slash, the shards flew towards one of the Espada.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 pm

The Espada scattered, a few unlucky ones impaled and severely injured, others wounded fatally or killed instantly. There were still enough to cause alarm for Shin'ichi, who decided that it would be time to release his Bankai. His subtle grey eyes flashed pure white for a second as time seemed to slow and all wind within the radius was drawn to Shin'ichi. It formed a shield around him as he clutched Densetsu Kirureru with both hands. His eyes began to fill into a milky white and stay that way as veins began to pop out around his body, and he growled loudly before yelling.

The wind gathered around him suddenly burst out in a sonic boom, sending everyone reeling to the ground but him. It leveled a few buildings, reducing them to rubble as his hair grew wild and whipped at the air. Stubble grew around his face as he grew even larger, muscles tightening. The shock had decimated the top he was wearing as well as the haori, revealing his heavyset body. Densetsu Kirureru also grew longer and thicker, becoming a Nodachi with a faint white aura and the word 'Wind' self-etched itself in Kanji on the massive blade.

The wind that had blown out from him now began to twist and formed a whirlwind around the Espada, Miyuki and himself, trapping them inside and keeping everyone else out. "Jikan's Owari! Let us show these fools the wrath that is our fury!!" He yelled out frighteningly.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Miyuki stood back as Capt. Hasegawa released his bankai. He didn't release it very often, so it was a sight to behold. She gripped her blade tightly and shifted her weight, so that she would not be blown into the peripheral of the gale-force winds. The Espada used their chance to scatter and prepare for a counter-attack, closing in on the two shinigami.

Miyuki let out a cry, as she smashed Izayoi into the crystal covered ground for a third time. Crystal spikes formed from the tip of the blade and created a wave of glass spires that traveled across the ground towards the enemy, like some sort of unseen force was tunneling beneath them. At the end of the wave, huge spikes expanded outwards, ready to impale the enemy.

The wind began to become more violent. Miyuki knew that it would be dangerous to stand here unguarded for much longer. Crystals formed over her feet, fixing her to the glass covered ground beneath her.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Shin'ichi looked over at Miyuki and yelled at her. "Get ready to unleash your strongest attack! I have a feeling there will be more!!" He yelled over the roar of the violent winds. Glass debris whipped around and smashed into other Espada as more were impaled, held in place as Shin'ichi unleashed a particularly powerful Gale. Since going into Bankai, it had also lengthened, grown stronger, and flew even faster than before at ridiculous speeds as it decimated clean through several of the remaining Espada just as one more, a particularly powerful one, appeared hovering them. It was Azerith, a recent traitor to the Soul Society, wrapped up in leather and a mask of bandages around his face as one red eye pulsed wildly. He was wielding his twin scimitars Fire Star and Ice Storm, also accompanied by more Espada.
    WhiteCrestAngel
    WhiteCrestAngel

Post  WhiteCrestAngel Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Miyuki looked over at Capt. Hasegawa with a smug look on her face. "Yes, Captain Hasegawa..." She replied. She raised her blade up into the air and then sent it crashing down into the glass floor. "Shatter, Izayoi!!!" She commanded. Suddenly, the floor began to crack along with the crystal spires. All of the crystals in the area (excluding those protecting Michuri) shattered into thousands of glass shards, which were immediately swept up by the recurring windstorm formed by Capt. Hasegawa's blade. The shards circled the area within the peripheral storm. "I'm ready Captain... Die you monsters!" She yelled.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Shin'ichi yelled again and swung forth, crashing Jikan's Owari into the street and suddenly the sky screamed. It tore apart, much like a Garganta would do, and a heavy twister shot out with a streak of lightning and other elements of weather. It streaked towards the whirlwind, gathering up the glass shards and slamming into the Espada and Azerith.
    Mini
    Mini

Post  Mini Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 am

Groaning, Michiru slowly regained consciousness. She felt as if something had trampled her, thrown her out a window, dropped a pile of bricks on her, and then trampled her again. There was a disgusting taste in her mouth, and something sticky on her face. She slowly lifted her head up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. When she saw what it was, she nearly vomited again. "Oh, Lord... what happened?" she groaned again, coughing as she tried to hold back a mouthful of nasty-ness. As she sat up, she bumped her head against something that felt like glass. This confused her, because she last remembered being out in the middle of the street. Looking around, it still looked like she was. "... What the?" she murmured, poking the strange shimmery object that was encased all around her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content