Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

2 posters

~Odd|One|Out~

Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

~Odd|One|Out~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Odd|One|Out~

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 am

Michiru looked back at Shin'ichi as he grabbed her and pulled her closer. Through his dead body?! She quickly looked towards Tousen, noticing he took that seriously. "It would be wise to just turn back now", Tousen instructed as he began to unsheath his zanpakuto. "Don't matter if we turn back or run. Running no use since Michiru would be coming with us and you'd merely chase after us. So I think we'll just stay right here...", Ashia replied. Tousen's eye brows lowered, meaning he was narrowing his blind eyes at them. "Then you ask for your own death", Tousen stated, unsheathing his zanpakuto and holding it in front of him.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:34 am

Shin'ichi pulled Michiru even closer, lowering his lips near her ear. "You need to get away to a safe distance now. I'm going to use my Bankai, and it is very lethal the closer you are when it starts." He told her, and pushed her away a random direction from Tousen.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:09 pm

She looked at him as he spoke before being pushed away. She stumbled slightly, looking back for a moment. Ashia sheathed her blade and sighed. "I'll take her out of here. You just be careful, shinigami", she spoke to Shin'ichi before grabbing hold of Michiru and using sonido to move out of there quickly.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:42 am

Shin'ichi narrowed his eyes at Tousen. "Are you ready for this? I won't hold back any longer." He declared. He felt power coursing through his body, his anger rising, the Bankai ready to burst as the wind begain to bundle against him and draw much of the air in the area.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:02 am

Tousen held his zanpakuto tightly as he sensed the great rise in Shin'ichi's reitsu and could feel the wind blowing around him. He wondered if he would have to use his own bankai. By the looks of things, Shin'ichi was. He could easily defeat him with his own bankai. He would wait to see what happens.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Shin'ichi finally let his anger go, and it left him and pushed out from him with the air after gathering and whipping around him, encasing him in a cyclone. He yelled with a primal rage and the wind exploded out from him in a ring of pure energy. It leveled the trees in the park and tore up the ground. It sent his tattered haori into a whipping frenzy as veins popped out along his body and Densetsu Kirureru took on the form of Jikan's Owari, the Nodachi encased in a white aura, the word for 'Wind' self-etched in Kanji on the blade. His hair lengthened to that of his spirit's, and grew shadow across his face. His eyes turned from grey to pure milky white, and the wind that had blown out from Shin'ichi suddenly twisted and began turning faster and faster until it formed a whirlwind around the area, locking those caught inside.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Tousen could feel the wind whipping around him. He could hear the trees snapping and the ground cracking. A powerful Bankai. He held up his zanpakuto, placing a hand on the circle on the hilt, "Bankai: Enma Kōrogi". The circle began to spin, releasing massive amounts of spirtual pressure. Soul Society would surely be alerted now of the fight if they had not been already since there were now two bankais having been released. The ring on the hilt split into 9 different ones, all surrounding Tousen. He slashed his blade the the circles went flying= in different directions until they formed a circle perimeter around them. Blackness began to spread from the circles now until it created a large black dome over them. "You can not hear me. You can not see me. You can not sense my reitsu. You can not smell me. This will be your death, shinigami. Your bankai is quite amazing, but you're in the way of justice", he knew Shin'ichi could not hear him or see him, but he felt the need to say it anyway.

---

In Seireitei an alarm was going off and an alert about two bankai's having been released in the living world began to sound. Shinigami were already on their way through the Senkai gate at this time.

"Looks like we're the first ones here...", Keiyou stated.

"Keiyou-taicho, over there!", Kya exclaimed, pointing towards the large black dome. Keiyou's eyes grew wide. She could sense both Tousen and Shin'ichi. "What is going on...", Keiyou murmured, narrowing her eyes on the site, "Come Kya!". She quickly took off towards the fighting, Kya right behind her.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Shin'ichi did not need those senses to fight; He would let the wind guide him, and he would feel, and he would fight. He was not scared, startled. He remained adamant and stood where he was while the wind screamed on the outside of the black dome.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Keiyou came to a stop a little ways away from the fighting, noticing the wind wiping around the dome. They couldn't get close. "Do...you think Captain Hasegawa is alright...?", Kya questioned, looking over the harsh winds and towards the black dome in a rather worried manner. Keiyou didn't answer. She didn't know the answer to that question. Tousen could be quite dangerous when all was said and done. But Shin'ichi's bankai was powerful as well. "Captain...?", Kya looked back up at her Captain, "Shouldn't...we go and help..?". "There's nothing we can do. Even if Shin'ichi's Bankai wasn't raging around the area of the dome, the dome would still block us from assisting him. He is on his own for this one...", Keiyou replied, crossing her arms over her chest.

---

Tousen began to move about the darkness of the dome, stabbing at Shin'ichi in various different places.
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 am

Shin'ichi felt the wind move and he blocked each of Tousen's vicious attacks, getting scraped here and there, and swinging back. He leapt away and sent Gales off in several directions, racing all about.
    Kofa-Chan
    Kofa-Chan

Post  Kofa-Chan Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:51 am

Tousen raised his zanpakuto, cutting through the gales of wind. 'He is powerful...He using the wind to follow my movements....', he thought to himself.

---

"Are you sure it's ok to let him fight alone...?", Michiru asked, now looking back from where they were now. "It's fine", Ashia replied with a yawn, "Besides, we'd just be in the way. And from what I'm sensing shinigami are coming here to see what's up so it's best we lay low for a while. And if things get too heated, I'm sure Aizen will send someone to save Tousen. The idiotic justice freak...".
    Phorsakyned
    Phorsakyned

Post  Phorsakyned Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:01 am

Shin'ichi came to a sudden halt, having sensed Tousen directly behind him. Whipping around, he yelled and brought his powerful nodachi Jikan's Owari down and struck the ground. Wind inside the dome came together and touched down, obliterating the earth and throwing chunks everywhere at incredible speeds. Most bounced off harmless from Shin'ichi, who was covered in protective air aura. The tornadoes raced towards Tousen, screaming angrily.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:06 am