Bleach Soul Society Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Soul Society Legends

An awesome Bleach RPG for any fan of this show

3 posters

A short stroll

Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

A short stroll - Page 3 Empty Re: A short stroll

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:17 am

"Just bring yourself and be there at 6 p.m this evening. And thanks for the blade." Said Solomon with a smile as he stood up. "See you later." Said Solomon leaving. On his way back home he ran into Megumi who he also invited to eat as well.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 am

Kaiyo wasn't late, she figured a second bad impression wouldn't go down to well. the small blonde girl had however taken of her white coat and left behind her Zanpaktou, her meager atttempt at being casual. With a childlike mentality and the power of a Capatin Kaiyo was more than an odd mix. Despite what Solomon had told her Kaiyo was holding a box of chocolates, her red headband tied neatly around her forehead. The girl waited patiently at the front door, smiling as she helt onto the chocolates.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am

Just then Megumi appeared by her side and said, "You can go ahead on in." He knocked and entered the house with her. Solomon appeared. Seeing the chocolate he smiled and said, "Hmm dessert I suppose. Well come along you two."
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

Kaiyo grinned and took a seat at the table, smiling at Megumi the girl held out her hand, 'Nice to properly meet ya, I'm Kaiyo, and you are?". The blonde girl had always been charismatic, in fact that was usually the reason Kaiyo got away with so much, with the ability to talk her way out of things. The girl's cheeks flushed red though once Kukaku entered the room, Kaiyo smiled weakly, 'I'm really sorry again, don't tell the general commander' she giggled. The girl glanced around the table and smiled, they were all nice people.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:45 am

"Call me Megumi." Megumi said taking Kaiyo's hand and shaking it. "Forget about it. I don't go flapping my lips about random garbage anyway. Besides if you had to live with Solomon you'd see why. I deal with it every day." Said Kukaku making Solomon flush.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 am

kaiyo giggled politely at Kukaku, 'Unfortunately Squad 11 tends to mean i'm often in a bad state as well' she said across the table, the girl had only ever had one scar though, and that was from gaining her bankai, on the palm of her right hand. kaiyo glanced around the table and politely offered around the food, taking some herself afterwards. Never one to be subtle Kaiyo turned once more to Kukaku, smirking at Solomon first as she spoke,'but you really would be an amazing Shinigami'. The girl let out a small sigh, 'And Solomon is already scared of you so, just imagine how much more he'd be scared if you had a blade' a paarde of laughter echoing across the table as Solomon blushed red.
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Solomon flushed and said sarcastically, "Very funny." Megumi was still laughing. "How's the food." Solomon asked Kaiyo with a smile.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Kaiyo giggled a bit more and smiled, 'Really nice thanks, and sorry for embarassing you Solomon'she smiled politely. Kaiyo leant forwards and took another bit of her food, chewing quietly before she spoke again, 'But remember, i got drunk and missed my Captains meeting so i'm just sharing the pain'another stream of laughter echoed across the table as Kaiyo's cheeks blushed red. Megumi turned towards the girl and asked, 'So how did you get Captain?'. Kaiyo finished chewing another moutful and shook her head, 'Just the boring normal way after the academy, nothing really to tell'
    Allen_Walker
    Allen_Walker
    Admin

Post  Allen_Walker Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Solomon smiled and said, "I could have been lieutenant but I felt I could apply myself better and besides I am lazy at times so I like being third seat. "You failed to mention you're drunk half the time." Said Kukaku making Solomon flush. Everyone started laughing.
    kaiyo
    kaiyo

Post  kaiyo Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Kaiyo giggled once more, 'Yeah i'm really lazy as well' the girl took a small sip of water and carried on talking, 'I once spent an entire day hiding from my Lieutenant because i had a lot of paperwork to do, she found my hiding place though' she finished her sentence almost too sadly, simply setting off even more laughter as Kaiyo mulled on the fact that her Lieutenantt would even think of looking for her in the library. Kaiyo finished her meal and leant back happily, 'But i still get to order anyone around so it's fine' she beamed happily, in fact the girl was quite a leader in combat, but out of it Kaiyo rarely cared for organisation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content